Thread: Lsu Lsu Lsu Lsu

RamsFanLSUMan is offline Registered User

Lsu Lsu Lsu Lsu

My Tigers are most likely in it! WOO! Sorry to you Mizzou fans out there. I was rooting for yall cause I hate Bob Stoops and OU.

fearlessone is offline Registered User

Re: Lsu Lsu Lsu Lsu

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanLSUMan View Post
    My Tigers are most likely in it! WOO! Sorry to you Mizzou fans out there. I was rooting for yall cause I hate Bob Stoops and OU.
    You mean "our" TIGERS are in!

I definetely will be rooting for Nick's WVU when they play ou and stoops too! Our "D" looked like it did earlier in the season and despite having a second string qb with a lot of rust and dirt from the doghouse and all the injuries we had this year makes this so sweet.

Rising over adversity and an SEC schedule not to mention the shellacking of virgina tech makes us the favored team in the BCS Title game!

Let's hope history repeats itself as far as the SEC team whipping the buckeyes!!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

badmoforamfan is offline Registered User

Lets not forget this game is going to be played in the Tigers backyard! Advantage+1LSU!!!!

Plus, you gotta love what coach Miles has done as far as bowl game appearances. Give him time to game plan and the team will come out swinging. See Miami and Notre Dame for more on the subject.
    Advantage+1LSU

Have I mentioned they are playing in New Orleans? Advantage+1LSU

No matter what happens coach Miles will be at LSU next year which I think will bring in quite the recruiting class next year. Who wouldn't want to play for a coach that has the testes to go for the win, the first down, a national championship?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Maybe not now, but soon.

fearlessone is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by badmoforamfan View Post
    Lets not forget this game is going to be played in the Tigers backyard! Advantage+1LSU!!!!

Plus, you gotta love what coach Miles has done as far as bowl game appearances. Give him time to game plan and the team will come out swinging. See Miami and Notre Dame for more on the subject.
    Advantage+1LSU

Have I mentioned they are playing in New Orleans? Advantage+1LSU

No matter what happens coach Miles will be at LSU next year which I think will bring in quite the recruiting class next year. Who wouldn't want to play for a coach that has the testes to go for the win, the first down, a national championship?
    I like your thinking and I hope your comments about recruiting come to realization.

How 'bout our TIGERS
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

rams2061 Guest

Arkansas was unranked when they beat LSU the last game of the season. Don't be surprised if Ohio State stomps all over them.