Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Mel Kiper's 1st Big Board (8/6)
Mel Kiper's 1st Big Board (8/6)
1. Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville (6-3, 223)
Polished pure passer in the Jim Kelly mold.
2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan (6-6, 320)
Top drawer left or right tackle prospect.
3. Glenn Dorsey, DT, LSU (6-2, 292)
Disruptive force along the interior.
4. Sam Baker, OT, USC (6-4½, 310)
Exceptional pass blocker with superb technique.
5. Early Doucet, WR, LSU (5-11½, 205)
Super talented, becomes LSU's go-to option in 2007.
6. Andre' Woodson, QB, Kentucky (6-5, 232)
Big and mobile with a rocket arm.
7. Gosder Cherilus, OT, Boston College (6-6½, 320)
Should thrive with move from right to left tackle in 2007.
8. Frank Okam, DT, Texas (6-5, 318)
Great physical ability and overall potential.
9. Keith Rivers, LB, USC (6-3, 233)
Has the skill set to become a super blue chipper.
10. Antoine Cason, CB, Arizona (5-11, 183)
Experienced cover man who thrives on a challenge.
11. Chad Henne, QB, Michigan (6-2, 222)
Can make all the throws, but needs more consistency.
12. Dan Connor, LB, Penn State (6-2½, 231)
Big-play performer who finds the ball.
13. Sedrick Ellis, DT, USC (6-1, 297)
Tampa Bay Bucs style DT with superior quickness and non-stop motor.
14. Limas Sweed, WR, Texas (6-4, 217)
TD-maker who plays fast with pads on.
15. Terrell Thomas, CB, USC (6-0, 200)
Proven cover corner who is both steady and reliable.
16. DJ Hall, WR, Alabama (6-2½, 189)
Big-play wideout who has shown improvement every year with the Crimson Tide.
17. Bruce Davis, LB, UCLA (6-3, 241)
Combo DE/OLB, ideal as a pass rusher off the edge in a 3-4 scheme.
18. Chris Long, DE, Virgina (6-4, 282)
3-4 DE with great bloodlines who understands leverage and uses his hands as well as any D-lineman in the country.
19. Colt Brennan, QB, Hawaii (6-2, 198)
Thrives in QB friendly system with his quick release and above-average arm.
20. Lawrence Jackson, DE, USC (6-4, 268)
Pass rusher who needs to build on strong second half from last season.
21. Dwight Lowery, CB, San Jose St. (5-11½, 193)
Ball-hawk with great anticipation and awareness.
22. Harry Douglas, WR, Louisville (5-10½, 175)
Underrated, bringing speed, toughness and great hands to the WR spot.
23. Barry Richardson, OT, Clemson (6-6, 335)
This should be the year the talented bookend maximizes his potential.
24. Keenan Burton, WR, Kentucky (6-1½, 195)
Athletic, versatile and tough with a high concentration level.
25. Kendall Langford, DE, Hampton, (6-5½, 290)
Intriguing Division I-AA prospect due to his size, athleticism and natural pass-rush ability.
ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!
Re: Mel Kiper's 1st Big Board (8/6)
So, he's projecting Langford to the Rams. Cool.
By Will51 in forum LOUNGEReplies: 21Last Post: -04-06-2007, 11:47 PM
By RamsFanSam in forum RAM TALKReplies: 13Last Post: -07-01-2005, 12:25 AM
By SeaTown in forum RAM TALKReplies: 19Last Post: -01-07-2005, 03:49 PM
By AvengerRam in forum RAM TALKReplies: 19Last Post: -11-20-2004, 12:03 AM
By txramsfan in forum COLLEGEReplies: 7Last Post: -01-29-2002, 11:39 PM