Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,633
    Rep Power
    168

    Miami has become RBU

    As of today, 3 of the top 8 rushers in the NFL are from the University of Miami:

    2. E.James, Colts
    4. W.McGahee, Bills
    8. C.Portis, Redskins

    Pretty darn impressive, if you ask me.


  2. #2
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is online now Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19,522
    Rep Power
    154

    Re: Miami has become RBU

    What wasn't impressive, however, was that loss to Georgia Tech at home tonight.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!



  3. #3
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,468
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: Miami has become RBU

    Quote Originally Posted by NickSeiler
    What wasn't impressive, however, was that loss to Georgia Tech at home tonight.
    What a shame.

  4. #4
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,633
    Rep Power
    168

    Re: Miami has become RBU

    Hey, when you've won as many titles as UM has, you're going to have some detractors.

  5. #5
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,468
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: Miami has become RBU

    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    Hey, when you've won as many titles as UM has, you're going to have some detractors.
    Hey, when you have a history of arrogance and spawn the Michael Irvin's of the world, yes, you're going to have some detractors.

  6. #6
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,633
    Rep Power
    168

    Re: Miami has become RBU

    Yeah, Irvin's the only player to have come from UM...

    Well, except for Jerome Brown, Russell Maryland, Jim Kelly, Bernie Kosar, Otis Anderson, Ted Hendricks, Clinton Portis, Bryant McKinney, Leon Searcy, Reggie Wayne, Ray Lewis, Andre Johnson, Ed Reed, Edgerrin James, Santana Moss, Jeremy Shockey, Bubba Franks, Dan Morgan, Jesse Armstead, Warren Sapp, Vinne Testaverde, Michael Barrow, Chuck Foreman, Brian Blades, Bennie Blades, Ronnie Lippett, Antrell Rolle, Cortez Kennedy, Kevin Fagan, Fred Marion, Dennis Harrah, Jim Burt, Willis McGahee...

  7. #7
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,468
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: Miami has become RBU

    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    Yeah, Irvin's the only player to have come from UM...

    Well, except for Jerome Brown, Russell Maryland, Jim Kelly, Bernie Kosar, Otis Anderson, Ted Hendricks, Clinton Portis, Bryant McKinney, Leon Searcy, Reggie Wayne, Ray Lewis, Andre Johnson, Ed Reed, Edgerrin James, Santana Moss, Jeremy Shockey, Bubba Franks, Dan Morgan, Jesse Armstead, Warren Sapp, Vinne Testaverde, Michael Barrow, Chuck Foreman, Brian Blades, Bennie Blades, Ronnie Lippett, Antrell Rolle, Cortez Kennedy, Kevin Fagan, Fred Marion, Dennis Harrah, Jim Burt, Willis McGahee...
    Wasn't the "nutcracker" spawned from Miami?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •