Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Texas or USC?

sprtsmac is offline Registered User

Re: Texas or USC?

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan
    Love the fact that hardly anyone is giving Texas a chance. Keep coming with the negativity.

Texas will be the National Champions after the Rose Bowl of 2006.

And another thing, Texas Tech has a fairly potent offense don't they? and Texas hasn't played anyone? Really? What do you call going to Ohio State and winning that game?

You SoCal folks selling these Horns short just wait, you'll see.
    Oh, I'm giving them a very good chance. Like I said, it should be a very good game. I give props to Texas for that win at Ohio State. I watched that game and it was a great game. It really opened my eyes to how good Texas is, I for one thought they would lose that game. Texas definitely deserves to be playing for the National Championship and they do have a shot to win it. I just think that USC will win. Of course I am a little bias since I am a USC fan.

Sprtsmac :football:

socalramfan is offline Registered User

Is there room 4 me?LOL

Is there room 4 me?LOL

Holt81Jackson39 is offline Registered User

I think USC wins 49-45

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

Experience alone will hand the Texas boys a loss. They have not been to the show and will be in for a shocker when it comes kick off time. I remember everyone telling me how great ou was and that auburn or OU could beat the boys last year. What happened ,complete silence for about 6 months. People would not even respond to me they were that emberassed.

Texas will be the National Champions after the Rose Bowl of 2006.
    Absolutely they willl be.Way after like 2007 or 08. :tongue:
    LET'S GO DODGERS

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Gotta love the Big 12. And if there is any justice in the world, the national title will again be in an actual football conference, not the volleyball and windsurfing conference.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    Gotta love the Big 12. And if there is any justice in the world, the national title will again be in an actual football conference, not the volleyball and windsurfing conference.
    Ouch! I'm hurt HUb. I know my beloved Bruins don't look like much of a football team these days, but come on! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike
    Ouch! I'm hurt HUb. I know my beloved Bruins don't look like much of a football team these days, but come on! LOL
    Why do you say the bruins dont loook like much of a team. They had one upset by arizona and nobody knows how the hell that happenend and a loss to sc was expected. Remember at one point Vtech Sc Tx and UCLA were the only undefeated teams and the bruins were ranked 5th in the nation. Dorrell and the bruins will be back to win the pac 10 next.

Quote Originally Posted by socalramfan
    Why do you say the bruins dont loook like much of a team. They had one upset by arizona and nobody knows how the hell that happenend and a loss to sc was expected. Remember at one point Vtech Sc Tx and UCLA were the only undefeated teams and the bruins were ranked 5th in the nation. Dorrell and the bruins will be back to win the pac 10 next.
    I'm a Bruin die-hard, but I'm a realist too. The USC debaucle put the 2005 Bruins in perspective. I would like nothing more than to see UCLA come back strong next year, but they better do something about that defense who's only rival in ineptitude appears to be the Rams.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike
    I'm a Bruin die-hard, but I'm a realist too. The USC debaucle put the 2005 Bruins in perspective. I would like nothing more than to see UCLA come back strong next year, but they better do something about that defense who's only rival in ineptitude appears to be the Rams.
    Well your perspective in saying that they dont have a team is completely off. They do have a team just not a great team but they are definitley very good. Ask Cal

Well your perspective in saying that they dont have a team is completely off. They do have a team just not a great team but they are definitley very good. Ask Cal
    I agree with you that UCLA is a good team, with a lot of talent. The perspective I was refering to was that the USC game proved that the Bruins were not in any way, shape or form a BCS contender.

BTW, I was at the Cal game and unfortunately, no Bear fans were around at the end of the game to ask what they thought of the Bruins. LOL

I was to what an amazing game huh? But you dont think UCLA could beat Oregon?

I was to what an amazing game huh? But you dont think UCLA could beat Oregon?
    That Cal game was an absolutely incredible contest and the highlight of the season. At this point in time, with the way the Bruin defense has been playing, I'm not sure they could hang with Oregon. It would have been interesting to see though.

At least we have the Sun Bowl to look forward to. I'll be bummed if they can't handle Northwestern.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

I think a good matchup is going to be USC's secondary against the tall and quick WR's for Texas.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

For those of you who need to stock up on your burnt orange......

http://www.longhornsltd.com/longhornsltd/index.htm

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast