3 37.50%
  • Texas

0 0%
  • Other (please specify in response)

0 0%

Thread: Who's #2?

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Who's #2?

With Auburn losing this weekend, who do you think will rise in the rankings to be the new #2 team in the nation?

ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

Re: Who's #2?

I think it will go to USC. I must admit I think this team has at least another year till they are in the National title pic again but as of now they will get the move to second.
    LET'S GO DODGERS

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Unfortunately it will be those Spoiled Children from the Pac 10, who barely held off UDub by the hair on their chiney chin chins.

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

I want Michigan to go to #2, but It most likely will be USC... USC VS Washington was a close one. If Washington had like 5 seconds left, they could have won.....

Rhew Churyll is offline Registered User

No kidding UW had USC on the ropes. Props to Ty for turning UW into a winning team in two years.

fearlessone is offline Registered User

It is Michigan's to lose. If Michigan and OSU play as no. 1 & 2 should 'sc be in the bcs if they have one defeat?

NNNNNhhhhhhhh! No way they are so over rated with a weak schedule combined with late heroics vs. not very talented and unranked team.

I would want to see a rematch of the above or someone like WV but not a Boise State or a Louisville who play nobodies.

I am not trying to be a jerk it is just the way I see it.

I would like to see a SEC team with one defeat as they beat the C$^) out of each other every season. IMVHO!

Geaux Notre Dame and Cal.
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

It's awful hard to argue against Michigan at this point. Big wins over PSU, Wisconson, Notre Dame, a surprsing Central Michigan. Assuming they get by that trap game in Indiana, the UM/OSU matchup will have the national champ. feel.

USC is still undefeated, but other than their first two games they haven't played anybody. And as for WV....ask after Louisville. If they show well there, they've got something to talk about.

If Texas had handled NU instead of squeaking by, they could have put in a claim as well.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

fearlessone is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    It's awful hard to argue against Michigan at this point. Big wins over PSU, Wisconson, Notre Dame, a surprsing Central Michigan. Assuming they get by that trap game in Indiana, the UM/OSU matchup will have the national champ. feel.

USC is still undefeated, but other than their first two games they haven't played anybody. And as for WV....ask after Louisville. If they show well there, they've got something to talk about.

If Texas had handled NU instead of squeaking by, they could have put in a claim as well.
    HUbison I agree with your comment about texas. Other than OSU they have had a patsy sked and OU was overrated before they lost their qb ...
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!