Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    YodaRam Guest

    BIG BLUE Rocked......

    WE silenced the Wrigley crowd! We threw Dempster in the dumpster! Loney was no phoney! And ManRam showed an excellent "golf swing" into the seats! With Furcal and Saito back. WATCH OUT! This is not the same Dodgers team from 2 months ago. WE ARE LEGIT!!

    Thoughts?!...........


  2. #2
    dgr828's Avatar
    dgr828 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    THE GOLDEN STATE
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: BIG BLUE Rocked......

    Quote Originally Posted by YodaRam View Post
    WE silenced the Wrigley crowd! We threw Dempster in the dumpster! Loney was no phoney! And ManRam showed an excellent "golf swing" into the seats! With Furcal and Saito back. WATCH OUT! This is not the same Dodgers team from 2 months ago. WE ARE LEGIT!!

    Thoughts?!...........
    Let's not forget the show, put on by Derek Lowe! WE ARE LEGIT....TOO LEGIT TO QUIT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    YodaRam Guest

    Re: BIG BLUE Rocked......

    Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    Let's not forget the show, put on by Derek Lowe! WE ARE LEGIT....TOO LEGIT TO QUIT!
    Good point! Lowe did a fine job!

  4. #4
    ramsanddodgers's Avatar
    ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,263
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: BIG BLUE Rocked......

    a 5 spot in the 2nd.

    I can almost heard Dandy Don..... , "turn out the lights, the party's over...."
    RnD

    GO RAMS!!

  5. #5
    AlphaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a
    Posts
    2,521
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: BIG BLUE Rocked......

    Getting two games in Chicago would be huge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    ramsanddodgers's Avatar
    ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,263
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: BIG BLUE Rocked......

    The HUGE call of the day?
    RnD

    GO RAMS!!

  7. #7
    YodaRam Guest

    Re: BIG BLUE Rocked......

    1 more!! Cubs OUT the door!
    I would like to thank each member of the Cubs infield for their support in a Dodgers Game 2 victory! I'm sure Zambrano does......NOT! Billingsley was excellent! ManRam continues to ROCK!
    The downside. Saito looked bad. Just "rust" hopefully.

    LET'S KEEP OUR FOOT PLANTED SQUARELY ON THEIR NECK! AND CLOSE THIS OUT IN L.A.!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    YodaRam Guest

    Re: BIG BLUE Rocked......

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    The HUGE call of the day?
    HHhmmm......The Cubs hit that was called a foul ball but clearly touched the line?.......

  9. #9
    ramsanddodgers's Avatar
    ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,263
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: BIG BLUE Rocked......

    Quote Originally Posted by YodaRam View Post
    HHhmmm......The Cubs hit that was called a foul ball but clearly touched the line?.......
    Undoubtedly that was a missed call, a tough one for sure.

    I was waiting for the instant replay to overturn the call but I guess they had misplaced the red flag in the Cubs' dugout somewhere.

    The huge hit had to be Russell's bases clearing double as that probably started the Cubs' balloon to start deflating.
    RnD

    GO RAMS!!

  10. #10
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,272
    Rep Power
    109

    Re: BIG BLUE Rocked......

    I know we are up 2-0 and still need one more win to close out this series but I still feel inclined to say.......


    NEXT!

  11. #11
    YodaRam Guest

    Re: BIG BLUE Rocked......

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    Undoubtedly that was a missed call, a tough one for sure.

    I was waiting for the instant replay to overturn the call but I guess they had misplaced the red flag in the Cubs' dugout somewhere.

    The huge hit had to be Russell's bases clearing double as that probably started the Cubs' balloon to start deflating.
    OH! Huge HIT of the day! You asked for "CALL" of the day. Since, i don't think Martin "called" his shot, i thought you were referring to an ump's call. As far as HITs go, i totally agree with you!

    You threw me a curve ball, there, RnD............And i WHIFFED!
    Last edited by YodaRam; -10-04-2008 at 01:53 AM.

  12. #12
    ramsanddodgers's Avatar
    ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,263
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: BIG BLUE Rocked......

    Quote Originally Posted by YodaRam View Post
    OH! Huge HIT of the day! You asked for "CALL" of the day. Since, i don't think Martin "called" his shot, i thought you were referring to an ump's call. As far as HITs go, i totally agree with you!

    You threw me a curve ball, there, RnD............And i WHIFFED!

    Now you are toying with me!

    My post about the huge call of the day was a reference to the previous post by Alpha.

    The huge call you referred to (the missed call on the chalk raiser) was indeed a huge (mis)call.

    My change of topic is just part of being an old fart!

    Indeed, Marting did not call his shot, he is too professional for that!

    GO BIG BLUE!!
    RnD

    GO RAMS!!

  13. #13
    YodaRam Guest

    Re: BIG BLUE Rocked......

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    Now you are toying with me!

    My post about the huge call of the day was a reference to the previous post by Alpha.

    The huge call you referred to (the missed call on the chalk raiser) was indeed a huge (mis)call.

    My change of topic is just part of being an old fart!

    Indeed, Marting did not call his shot, he is too professional for that!

    GO BIG BLUE!!

    I wouldn't TOY with you RnD...............

    Signed,

    The STALKER

  14. #14
    YodaRam Guest

    Re: BIG BLUE Rocked......

    WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!.....and as LaramO said......NEXT! Great work from another starting pitcher, in Kuroda! Relief pitching was great as well!
    Martin had another "key" run scoring hit!

    I don't care who's next! Phillies or Brewers!


    BRING IT!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Blue on Blue uniforms tonight
    By RamWraith in forum Ram Uniforms
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: -12-11-2006, 09:14 PM
  2. Have Fun,enjoy
    By OldRamsfan in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: -06-21-2006, 12:54 PM
  3. blue pants this sunday?
    By rampete in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: -11-19-2005, 07:49 PM
  4. Chapter 4 - Rise of the Blue Barron (by RamDez)
    By AvengerRam in forum SpiralHorn Book 4
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -09-28-2005, 11:00 AM
  5. Chapter 1: Blue Dawn
    By AvengerRam in forum SpiralHorn Book 4
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -09-07-2005, 01:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •