Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Champions League final

RosieJones is offline Registered User

Champions League final

Bayern Munich v. Borussia Dortmund

Both clubs destroyed the competition in the semis to make the first all German final.

So to all the other soccer fans on the site; who do you like?

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

Re: Champions League final

Dortmund. outside of Chelsea and Ajax they are my favorite football team.on the lead up to WWII they were anti-Nazi, their entire boardroom (22 people) were murdered for it. both clubs are known as Jewish clubs..which is kinda ironic that the week Germany finally conquered the whole of Europe (albeit at football) they do so with both clubs being Jewish.even tho Munich was in general a pro-Nazi area. suck on that fat one Adolf.

Bing69 is offline Registered User

I have to go for Bayern. After seeing Chelsea rob them of the final last year i would like to see them lift it finally. It would be a good story if Dortmund won, but they would have to turn out their best performance to nulify that Bayern side.

Interesting side story with Gotze isnt it? ...
    Tampa_Ram likes this.

I wasn't so surprised that Gotze is joining Bayern, but the timing of the announcement sure is strange. Seems like head games to me.

Juergen Klopp surely can't play him in the final. How could you totally trust him?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblin` Ram View Post
    Dortmund. outside of Chelsea and Ajax they are my favorite football team.on the lead up to WWII they were anti-Nazi, their entire boardroom (22 people) were murdered for it. both clubs are known as Jewish clubs..which is kinda ironic that the week Germany finally conquered the whole of Europe (albeit at football) they do so with both clubs being Jewish.even tho Munich was in general a pro-Nazi area. suck on that fat one Adolf.
    I didn't know that Bayern and Dortmund. That's really interesting.

I'll be pulling for Dortmund as well.
    One, because I like the way the club is run and how they conduct business on and off the pitch. Secondly, my intense dislike of Arjen Robben makes it almost impossible to root too hard for Bayern.

RuffRams is offline Registered User

Very surprised, esp dortmund, that bith german teams destroyed la ligas and uefas best

Edit: ill be rooting against munich as well. But I think ribery will lead em to a win

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

I'll be rooting for Der FCB, Die Rotten, Die Bayern, the one and only Bayern Munchen!!!!!!! The greatest and best football club in the world!!! I will be wearing my Bayern jersey and watching on as they destroy BVB(hopefully).

My prediciton - Bayern beats BVB 3-1

Mandzukic, Robben and Muller score
    Ribery with two assists

Can't wait till Gotze joins them next season.
    Still not sold on Pep coming in, but i will give it a wait and see approach.
    As for Robben, sometimes i like him, sometimes i don't.

With this being the end for Heynckes as manager, i hope he goes out on top with a nice win.
    sosa39rams likes this.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

I was born in Munich, so you can imagine Bayern is my squad!! It's so nice to see an all German final, though I think Bayern's firepower is too much.

Gotze joining us next season is spectacular! The best young German footballer, only if he could convince Marco Reus to join him!

As for Robben, Tampa, he's horrible. I can't wait for Pep to get here and sell him immediately.

MIA SAN MIA!!
    Tampa_Ram likes this.

THE DREAM TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by Bing69 View Post
    I have to go for Bayern. After seeing Chelsea rob them of the final last year i would like to see them lift it finally. It would be a good story if Dortmund won, but they would have to turn out their best performance to nulify that Bayern side.

Interesting side story with Gotze isnt it? ...
    i wouldn`t say Chelsea robbed them..defending is part of the game too and Chelsea scored more than them.

now when Liverpool beat Chelsea a few years ago with a goal that never crossed the line,that was a robbing..like when the Seahawks beat Green Bay by getting 6 points for a endzone interception

Gotze had a 32m release clause but Dortmund should have had a clause that players can`t leave for a german rival or something..Bayern have poached the best players from german sides for decades but never let a player leave when they want to..only Ballack managed to do it after he waited till his contract run out.
    Dortmund been badly run in the past..got world class fans that fill a big world class stadium,world class youth system and scouting and coach but somehow still end up selling their best players to balance the books..Lewandowski is set to leave and Bayern favorites for him too..they just handing titles to their rivals instead of winning them themselves

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post

As for Robben, Tampa, he's horrible. I can't wait for Pep to get here and sell him immediately.

MIA SAN MIA!!
    If Robben knew he was allowed to pass, and had a right leg he could kick with, he would be tremendous.
    He will be gone, and i don't mind it much. I say Man U grabs him up.

And as always-

MIA SAN MIA!!!!
    sosa39rams likes this.

Robben was electric at Chelsea with Damien Duff on the counter attack they destroyed many teams..his legs were made of Balsa wood tho so it was good for him and Chelsea when Real Madrid offered 24m for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    If Robben knew he was allowed to pass, and had a right leg he could kick with, he would be tremendous.
    He will be gone, and i don't mind it much. I say Man U grabs him up.

And as always-

MIA SAN MIA!!!!
    Exactly my thoughts. Can't pass and has NO right leg. Pep loves to swing the ball around, I wouldn't be surprised if Robben being sold is the first thing he does.
    Tampa_Ram likes this.

THE DREAM TEAM

Exactly my thoughts. Can't pass and has NO right leg. Pep loves to swing the ball around, I wouldn't be surprised if Robben being sold is the first thing he does.
    I do have to give him props though, even with every team knowing he is most likely going to cut inside to make a kick, he still gets it done. But he will still be gone. We have more then enough depth on the team. I think Shaqiri could fill in for him and create more goals with his passing. If Pep goes that route that is.
    sosa39rams likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    I do have to give him props though, even with every team knowing he is most likely going to cut inside to make a kick, he still gets it done. But he will still be gone. We have more then enough depth on the team. I think Shaqiri could fill in for him and create more goals with his passing. If Pep goes that route that is.
    Maybe, but we still do have Kroos, Gotze, Muller, and Ribery.. I'd think those would be our attacking mids, with Schweiny and Martinez as holding and defensive mids.
    Tampa_Ram likes this.

THE DREAM TEAM

Maybe, but we still do have Kroos, Gotze, Muller, and Ribery.. I'd think those would be our attacking mids, with Schweiny and Martinez as holding and defensive mids.
    True, i really have idea how it will work out. I just figured Shaqiri since he always come in for Ribery when he goes out. All i know is that if Pep messes this up people will be calling for his head and he will be gone after one season. I wish Jupp wasn't retiring.
    sosa39rams likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast