txramsfan is offline Registered User

Exclamation Charlotte Hornets

Anyone else keeping up with the Hornets here down the NBA playoff stretch? Now here is an interesting story. This team is headed out of town after the season, probably to New Orleans but should be coming to the Gateway City.

With seven games left to play as of April 6, the Hornets are 5th in the "mighty" East with games against these remaining opponents:

Atlanta twice, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Miami , Chicago, and Toronto. Toronto is actually playing better without VC, and Milwaukee is battling the Hornets for playoff position, the rest look like winners easily for the Hornets. They are a lock for the playoffs, with an average home attendance this year of less than 7,000.

I know the East has no shot this year, but at least the playoffs will be interesting. If the underdog scenario holds true, (Remember the Diamondbacks and some team from the northeast that starts with a P?) then I am riding the Hornets pumpkin.

DJRamFan Guest
    Definitely should be going to St. Louis, they're going to draw even worse in New Orleans. They'd have been better off to stay in Charlotte. The only reason the attendance went down was because the ownership wanted a new arena, didn't get it, then threatened to leave. Charlotte should get a new team.