Thread: Dodger Day

LaRamsFanLongTime Guest

Dodger Day

Well the Dodgers moved into first all alone on sunday. They had a 9th inning comeback to beat the Rockies and take that series. The dbacks, giants, and, Padres all lost on sunday. This team is really coming together. Garcia Para is living up to his expectations. Brad penny is just killing it. Taking a 4 hitter into the 9th inning still pitching 90 mph. He stands at 7-1 on the year. 8 players over .300 batting average.I know its all a trap to get me to pay attention but its working.

The blue is still missing kent and Izturis to. When they get back and Gagne fully recovers its on.

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Re: Dodger Day

I absolutely love this post. I have been smiling all day thinking about the Dodgers. Matt Kemp is destroying the ball, Nomar is hitting like .700 in the clutch and Kent is returning on Tuesday. The only negative is that Gagne is lost again, but could still return in time to give us a lift. Besides, Saito is lights out right now and things couldn't be better. Great post.

http: //sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=AqXNu44clACQAZ6DylAKNyod0bYF?slug=ap-dodgers-moves&prov=ap&type=lgns
    Billingsley to start on Thursday. The future is now.