txramsfan is offline Registered User

Goooooaaaallllll usa

Wow, we won Group B and will probably play Ghana. Landon Donovan is the man. Howard had a fantastic game also.

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

Re: Goooooaaaallllll usa

Very tense game, I am not really a fan of the United States national team and it had me on the edge of my seat. Howard play a good game, I was shocked when he threw the ball halfway down the field. That ball is not aerodynamic and he threw it about 55-60 yards, amazing. I think Dempsey is the man of the match. Gave it his all and had a ton of shots on goal, even if he didnt score he is the one that gave the team it's drive.

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

The whole team played Great altidore was very persistent about getting in good position. Im very proud of our team.
    LET'S GO DODGERS

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

This really worked out for us. After having the goal disallowed in the Slovenia game that would have put us through and another questionable goal disallowed in the Algeria game, we still advanced.

Now if we get past Ghana, we face either South Korea or Uruguay. The U.S. team isn't good enough to assume victory against any of those teams, but it would still be possible for us to make it all the way to the semi-finals without having to go through any of the superpowers of world football.