Thread: Heat vs Celtics

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Heat vs Celtics

So the Celtics pulled off a huge win last night in South Beach. Taking a 3-2 lead in the series headed back to Beantown. Not looking good for the HEAT.

I am a die-hard LAKERS fan and have hated the Celtics forever but I have to admit I would rather see the Celtics advance to the Finals. I know there are HEAT fans here at the CLAN and I'm not trying to razz anyone.

I just hated the way the HEAT (LEBRON) came out with their not 1, not 2 etc etc titles prediction.

So anyway in this case I'm pulling for the lessor of 2 evils, the CELTICS! Yuck!

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Re: Heat vs Celtics

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    So the Celtics pulled off a huge win last night in South Beach. Taking a 3-2 lead in the series headed back to Beantown. Not looking good for the HEAT.

I am a die-hard LAKERS fan and have hated the Celtics forever but I have to admit I would rather see the Celtics advance to the Finals. I know there are HEAT fans here at the CLAN and I'm not trying to razz anyone.

I just hated the way the HEAT (LEBRON) came out with their not 1, not 2 etc etc titles prediction.

So anyway in this case I'm pulling for the lessor of 2 evils, the CELTICS! Yuck!
    Sorry, but as a life-time Lakers fan myself ( 45+ years, but who's counting?) I could NEVER pull for the Celtics to win....ever. While I am certainly not a Heat fan by any stretch I automatically hope that whoever is playing the Celtics beats their sorry azzes to a pulp.

The main dilemma I face is trying to determine who do I detest more the Celtics or the Whiners. As this has been an ongoing philosophical debate with me for decades, I have learned to just spread the hate around as best as I can while usually focusing it on one or the other depending on whether it is football or basketball season.

WHAT SAY YE?

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

I don't like the Heat, and I HATE the Celtics, with a passion. I only want to see the Celtics make the finals if they match up against the Spurs. If OKC wins the West, I want to see the Heat take the East. For me, it all comes down to the matchup that will get me energized the most. Celtics vs Spurs is what I'm hoping for, because I think that would end up being an enjoyable experience for me in the end.

I guess I should be careful with what I ask for though, because another Celtics Championship would be like a knife to the heart. I'm not a Kobe led Lakers fan, but I think it would be awesome to see the vaunted Celtics, get tied for titles by the Lakers. Right now it's 17 for Boston, and 16 for Minn/LA.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Never understood the hate for Lebron, all he is to me is a great and talented player who lacks leadership and the "it" factor (for now).

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Game 7 tonight in South Beach!!!! This ought to be a war!