Mr.Blond Guest

Smile Horns and Pinstripes, what about you?

First off, Let me say that i'm happy to be here. It's great to know most of us like the Rams enough to join this forum. Secondly, I especially wish those Rams fans who came from the L.A. years, ALL THE BEST. I was with ya'll as a little boy in the Coliseum for a couple year, and then for about 10 in the Mighty Big A, and those were some of my best times cheering for the Horned Blue and Yellow.

Now i'm gonna lay you out. THE NY YANKEES are my second ?favorite team :cool: I was about 6 years old and Bucky Dent hit the homer vs the BoSux and my dad bought me a Yankee cap and i never took it off, it was one of the only things he ever bought me, besides my construction boots (actually i stole those from him):evil: Anyways to make a long story short, the Rams and Yanks are my favorite pastimes, and I'm wondering what all ya'lls favorite other teams are. Feel free to crucify me about the Yankees, cause i've heard em' all before. RAMS AND YANKEES, HORNS AND PINSTRIPES, TILL I'M DEAD BABY
    Last edited by Mr.Blond; -02-13-2002 at 09:07 PM.

The Limey is offline Registered User
    I'm a big Arsenal fan, perenial runners up in the English Premiership.
    Best moment - watching Michael Thomas score the last minute goal to win the League in 1989.
    Worst moment - flyiny to Copenhagen and watching from the stands as we lost on penalties to Galatasary. Then being spat at and sworn at by Turkish fans after the game.

DODRAM is offline Registered User
    So I take it you won't be going up to Anfield to watch the game next Wednesday. i had a chance of a ticket but the old " pressure of work" meant I had to turn it down.

Which side was I going to support? not sure I was going with a Turkish mate but my wife is a scouser and i won't want to upset her would I?

GO CLAYMORES : DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

PerthshireRam is offline Registered User
    My Brother`s just back from Canada, could see the smirk in his face when he asked me what happened in the Superbowl, Anyway he`s brought me back a Canadian Olympic Ice Hockey Jersey so looks like I`ll be supporting Canada during the Olympics.

GO CANUCKS!
    Artificial Intelligence Is No Match For Natural Stupidity.

DJRamFan is offline Registered User
    OK Mr. Blonde you got it half right, i'll give you the horns, BUT....

pinstripes? the yankees? YYYUUUCCKKK i hate the yankees there's no way a team should be able to throw around that much money and win that much, it's bad sportsmanship. MLB sucks right now and will suck for a long time as long as Selig runs the league. You're definitely allowed to like a them though, there is plenty of history and tradition.

I have no favorites in MLB - except that i hate the yankees and braves. I'm more into minor league and college baseball where guys actually play for the love of the game and not the paychecks. Yeah some of them have dreams of playing in the show, but i'm sure most of them are just happy to be playing ball.
    DJRamFan
    ClanRam Fantasy Football Commissioner
    2003 & 2004 ClanRam Cup Champion

ClanRam

LONG LIVE MIKE MARTZ

NFL Champions: 1945, 1951
    NFC Champions: 1979, 1999, 2001
    Division Champions: 1945, 1949-1951, 1955, 1967, 1969, 1973-1979, 1985, 1999, 2001, 2003

Super Bowl XXXIV Champions

Aries51 is offline Registered User
    My favorite baseball teams are the Angels and the Padres.Talk about longsuffering!!!!I should be a Dodgers fan,but I started rooting against the Dodgers to bug my Dad when I was little.I've never been able to like them since.I also follow the Lakers and the Kings.(I was born in L.A.)The only team that I am obsessed with is the Rams.Football and the Horns are my greatest passion.
    ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

The Limey is offline Registered User
    Originally posted by DODRAM
    So I take it you won't be going up to Anfield to watch the game next Wednesday
    I'm staying well away from all games involving any English side against any Turkish side.
    A knife in the back is to high a price to pay for watching a football match.
    I just dread to think what will happen when England travel to Istanbul for the Euro 2004 qualifiers.

28rulz is offline Registered User
    :nerd: Football is about it for me...with the exception of any sport my kids are in. They like basketball and my son does all sports.
    "I'm over it. I know that we have a great group of guys, a really good core, and we'll be right back at it next year," -- RB Marshall Faulk

Marcovizgo is offline Registered User

St Louis Rams and NY Yankees a good combination

Hey Mr.Blond, I agree with you. Horns and Pinstripes 'till we're dead.

The combination sounds good and sounds greater when you add Chivas de Guadalajara and the New Jersey Devils!!!

:shield:
    ˇˇVivan Los Rams!!

En las buenas y en las malas.

DaddoRam is offline Registered User
    Rams (of course) and also follow the Cowboys (I know, I know, sacrelidge, right?

Baseball faves are the Cardinals I also like the Yanks, Rangers, and to a lesser degree the Dodgers.

Hoops San Antonio Spurs! I also follow women's hoops Houston Comets.

Don't care for hockey much

Love soccer, enjoy watching Bundesliga best (Werder Bremen) and Premiership (Liverpool!! Wee-Wee on the gunners!)

Big college sports fan, Oklahoma State Cowboys!

DJRamFan is offline Registered User
    NFL: Rams......distant second, Bills
    NHL: Buffalo Sabres (AHL Rochester Americans - home team and buffalo minor league team)
    NBA: NY Knicks
    MLB - everybody but yankees and braves, but the sport is going down the crapper anyway.

AFL: Buffalo Destroyers
    AF2: Rochester Brigade
    NFL EL: Rhein Fire (Sorry dez and Dod )

NLL: Rochester Knighthawks
    MLL: Rochester Rattlers
    (those are lacrosse teams - got season tix for both)

i think thats about everything....
    DJRamFan
    ClanRam Fantasy Football Commissioner
    2003 & 2004 ClanRam Cup Champion

ClanRam

LONG LIVE MIKE MARTZ

NFL Champions: 1945, 1951
    NFC Champions: 1979, 1999, 2001
    Division Champions: 1945, 1949-1951, 1955, 1967, 1969, 1973-1979, 1985, 1999, 2001, 2003

Super Bowl XXXIV Champions

sprtsmac is offline Registered User

Hey guys!

It's been awhile since I've been on the forum. I think the last time was right before the Super Bowl. But, I wanted to add my teams in this.

The only other one that matters for me besides the Rams, are the Angels. So until the Rams won the Super Bowl I knew nothing but suffering. What makes it worse; is that I live in the bay area. So I put up with a lot of crap. But I do like the Lakers. But then again; basketball is a hobby not a sport.
    Sprtsmac :football:

Mr.Blond Guest
    I also like the California I mean Anaheim Angels and San Diego Padres! as well as the Oakland A's. Hate almost everyone else, but LOVE THE GAME.:cool:

Mr.Blond Guest

Wink

And football, HATE almost everybody cept the BIGHORN RAMS. I like the Chargers and Cowboys very distant seconds. Loathe the *****, Falcons, Saints, Vikings, Titans everybody else. :superram: :lid: GO RAMS BABY YEAH :lid: :angryram:

Mr.Blond Guest
    Marcovizgo, Rams and Yankees? Right on brother!!!! And Chivas you mean the Tequila right? I'll just have my John Daniels rocks, but gimme the worm, ok? that's if i understood you correctly. :wiseman: