Did you score tonight?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: I scored tonight

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Did you score tonight?
    No scoring right now.

Here is my latest match.com response

Today I have a lax game - which is going to be interesting as I'm hung over. In detox the rest of the weekend. So, going to have to pass on going out tonight.

Rain check??
    M-
    I am pretty easy going, but not when I get put at the bottom of someone's priority list. I have not even met this guy and he certainly is not on his best behavior trying to impress me.

Dating is so much fun.....:x

As far as the soccer goes, we have our final playoff game on Tuesday night. The team has only lost one game and we are sitting pretty. I want to play but I seem to have triple booked that night (going away happy hour for a co-worker who is moving back to PA, hockey game, and soccer game). There might be no scoring for a while for me. Our indoor league is taking a break and the outdoor one has not started up yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

I know, you are just trying to find a decent guy to date. Maybe me and BRM can hook you up with someone at the next Bash?

When you do date, remember to never wear a turtleneck. A turtleneck blocks the view of the neck- you don't want to keep a guy wondering if you have an Adam's apple, or not. I am not saying you look like a man - I am saying there are guys out there that are beautiful. I think BRM used to dress up as a hot chick 20 years ago just to get free meals and see the latest movie.

Man, I hope this attempt at humor doesn't backfire...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Alpha, the bash is a long time from now. It would be interesting to see what kind of guy you and BRM would select for me.....

Don't worry, I won't wear a turtle neck to any dates.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

So you were with nine other women and you scored? Twice?

I think that's illegal in 28 states.

I say until the bash because we have to establish 28 points of compatability. We are better than match.com because they only do 27 points of compatability. You will need to give instinctive answer to the questions, statements, and choices below.

Pirate or Viking?

Do you watch Lifetime TV?

Which character would you be from the TV show "Becker" and why?

Have you ever wore a wig while driving a car 900 miles and wearing an adult diaper to eliminate restroom breaks while transporting rubber tubing, mace, and a Buck knife?

What is the melting temperature of copper, in celsius?

Yellow is to snow as Klingons are to____________.

Have you ever flashed the headlights while standing up through the sunroof in a limo?

Y or N: I would watch "Brokeback Mountain 2: The Fur Traders" if the film were released.

Should Texas be considered as Baja Oklahoma?

Boxers or briefs?

Have you ever had 1980's metal big hair?

Does the phrase "Git 'er done!" excite you?

Whate is the capital of Bulgaria?

Do you believe that a man with a full coat of back hair at the beach should allow children to pet him like a dog?

Spike Lee.

Have you ever drank Thunderbird or Mad Dog 20/20?

The theme song from the Vonage commercial.

Have you ever been incarcerated in a women's prison?

Jeff Spicoli.

Could you be friends with a woman named Bambi?

Eat breakfast?

What does "Everyone Wang Chung Tonight" mean to you?

Have you ever been a member of a cult (aside from ClanRam)?

Could you stare into the eyes of an albino for more than 1 minute?

Taste great or less filling?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    So you were with nine other women and you scored? Twice?

I think that's illegal in 28 states.
    I play in a co-ed league Avenger. That would be 3 guys and two girls on each team, 6 guys and 4 girls total. The goalie was a guy and I scored on him twice. It is legal and having guys on the team makes in more fun.

Good questions Alpha. You might be able to tell a bit about someone if they answered them correctly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, yeah! BRM and I don't run a second-rate matching system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Man, have I been gone too long! I totally missed this one 'til now....

Just for fun....

Pirate or Viking? Pirate

Do you watch Lifetime TV? Only when a good movie is on

Which character would you be from the TV show "Becker" and why? The black nurse, because I like her attitude

Have you ever wore a wig while driving a car 900 miles and wearing an adult diaper to eliminate restroom breaks while transporting rubber tubing, mace, and a Buck knife? Ummmm....no

What is the melting temperature of copper, in celsius? 1082.85

Yellow is to snow as Klingons are to____________. The Federation?

Have you ever flashed the headlights while standing up through the sunroof in a limo? Nope

Y or N: I would watch "Brokeback Mountain 2: The Fur Traders" if the film were released. Not even with a gun to my head. Oh, sorry....N

Should Texas be considered as Baja Oklahoma? Why not?

Boxers or briefs? Plead the 5th.

Have you ever had 1980's metal big hair? Heck yeah!

Does the phrase "Git 'er done!" excite you? No, I only giggle a little

Whate is the capital of Bulgaria? Used to know, but can't remember off the top of my head.

Do you believe that a man with a full coat of back hair at the beach should allow children to pet him like a dog? Absolutely.

Spike Lee. Yawn.

Have you ever drank Thunderbird or Mad Dog 20/20? NO!

The theme song from the Vonage commercial. Annoying, but Woo-hoo woo-hoo-hoo. Thanks, it is now in my head.

Have you ever been incarcerated in a women's prison? No. Although, I still would like someone to explain why it is called a penal colony.

Jeff Spicoli. Duuude!

Could you be friends with a woman named Bambi? Funny you should ask. I actually am friends with one.

Eat breakfast? I have to, so yes.

What does "Everyone Wang Chung Tonight" mean to you? Uh, DUH! It's a gay song. Nothing more.

Have you ever been a member of a cult (aside from ClanRam)? No.

Could you stare into the eyes of an albino for more than 1 minute? Done it, so I bet I could.

Taste great or less filling? Neither. Beer smells like pee, so I don't drink it.

Let me know how I did, Alpha!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

Are you interested in being matched up with me Tawn? I am sure the guys would find that entertaining......

This is the start of Alpha and BRM's match service for me.....they are sweet aren't they? No doubt they will find me someone that lives on the other side of the country, or maybe out of the states. I don't think they were looking for girls, but you never know, especially with those two.

You don't like beer, but you do have a friend named Bambi. That has to be worth something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    Are you interested in being matched up with me Tawn? I am sure the guys would find that entertaining......

This is the start of Alpha and BRM's match service for me.....they are sweet aren't they? No doubt they will find me someone that lives on the other side of the country, or maybe out of the states. I don't think they were looking for girls, but you never know, especially with those two.

You don't like beer, but you do have a friend named Bambi. That has to be worth something.
    Oh, Lord no, honey. You have what they call the "wrong plumbing".

I was just thinking that with Sam approaching the half century mark that it might be time to start thinking about getting a newer model. He keeps promising to do the same for me, but you know how men and promises go....no offense guys.

Hey, don't you have that big game tonight, or did we all miss it?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

thoey is offline Registered User

Quite frankly, I am surprised as well. You wouldn't think that they would be so slow on the draw.
    My Daddy taught me not to take the easy ones...
    This space for rent...

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Wow! This whole matching thing is way to complicated for me.

Just another reason when my number is up, I'm putting in a request to come back as a dog.

According to the female gender most everything our 4 legged friends do is cute. sniff sniff....

thoey is offline Registered User

Pirate or Viking? Pirates as I think they drank more beer.

Do you watch Lifetime TV? Do they have beer commercials on there? probably not then.

Which character would you be from the TV show "Becker" and why? The one with the beer.

Have you ever wore a wig while driving a car 900 miles and wearing an adult diaper to eliminate restroom breaks while transporting rubber tubing, mace, and a Buck knife? Hmmm... Wear Depends and go to the bar = save time for more beer.

What is the melting temperature of copper, in celsius? Beer should be kept at a comfy 37 degrees.

Yellow is to snow as Klingons are to____________. Yellow is the color of my favorite beer.

Have you ever flashed the headlights while standing up through the sunroof in a limo? Was there beer in the limo cooler? Maybe...

Y or N: I would watch "Brokeback Mountain 2: The Fur Traders" if the film were released. As long as it is not filmed in Colorado. They don't know how to make beer there.

Should Texas be considered as Baja Oklahoma? Blasphemy!

Boxers or briefs? Yes, even some with beer on them.

Have you ever had 1980's metal big hair? Once, got in the way of my beer.

Does the phrase "Git 'er done!" excite you? Only if it is used in conjunction with "Another round..."

Whate is the capital of Bulgaria? Budwar?

Do you believe that a man with a full coat of back hair at the beach should allow children to pet him like a dog? Eww... Need a beer towash away that thought.

Spike Lee. Is that Bruce's Lee's cousin the volleyball player? Sure he drank beer too...

Have you ever drank Thunderbird or Mad Dog 20/20? Only if I run out of beer. NOTE: I never run out of beer.

The theme song from the Vonage commercial. Huh?

Have you ever been incarcerated in a women's prison? Not possible. No beer there.

Jeff Spicoli. Duuude! Gimme a beer!

Could you be friends with a woman named Bambi? < deer in the headlights look> Does she have beer?

Eat breakfast? Beerios! Breakfast of Champions!

What does "Everyone Wang Chung Tonight" mean to you? Beer Bong?

Have you ever been a member of a cult (aside from ClanRam)? Does Chugmeisters count?

Could you stare into the eyes of an albino for more than 1 minute? Would I win a beer?

Taste great or less filling? Taste great, of course. You don't get this body from light beer.

:beer:
    This space for rent...

Quote Originally Posted by MOM View Post
    Hey, don't you have that big game tonight, or did we all miss it?
    We had our playoff game last week. We won 14-8. We get free tshirts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast