Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: I scored tonight

free t-shirts? Now I heard that sometimes you can score at a contest where t-shirts happen to be wet......

HelpingRam is offline Registered User

Goota admit i expected a more steamy thread

Glad ya scored though

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MOM View Post
    Man, have I been gone too long! I totally missed this one 'til now....

Just for fun....

Pirate or Viking? Pirate

Do you watch Lifetime TV? Only when a good movie is on

Which character would you be from the TV show "Becker" and why? The black nurse, because I like her attitude

Have you ever wore a wig while driving a car 900 miles and wearing an adult diaper to eliminate restroom breaks while transporting rubber tubing, mace, and a Buck knife? Ummmm....no

What is the melting temperature of copper, in celsius? 1082.85

Yellow is to snow as Klingons are to____________. The Federation?

Have you ever flashed the headlights while standing up through the sunroof in a limo? Nope

Y or N: I would watch "Brokeback Mountain 2: The Fur Traders" if the film were released. Not even with a gun to my head. Oh, sorry....N

Should Texas be considered as Baja Oklahoma? Why not?

Boxers or briefs? Plead the 5th.

Have you ever had 1980's metal big hair? Heck yeah!

Does the phrase "Git 'er done!" excite you? No, I only giggle a little

Whate is the capital of Bulgaria? Used to know, but can't remember off the top of my head.

Do you believe that a man with a full coat of back hair at the beach should allow children to pet him like a dog? Absolutely.

Spike Lee. Yawn.

Have you ever drank Thunderbird or Mad Dog 20/20? NO!

The theme song from the Vonage commercial. Annoying, but Woo-hoo woo-hoo-hoo. Thanks, it is now in my head.

Have you ever been incarcerated in a women's prison? No. Although, I still would like someone to explain why it is called a penal colony.

Jeff Spicoli. Duuude!

Could you be friends with a woman named Bambi? Funny you should ask. I actually am friends with one.

Eat breakfast? I have to, so yes.

What does "Everyone Wang Chung Tonight" mean to you? Uh, DUH! It's a gay song. Nothing more.

Have you ever been a member of a cult (aside from ClanRam)? No.

Could you stare into the eyes of an albino for more than 1 minute? Done it, so I bet I could.

Taste great or less filling? Neither. Beer smells like pee, so I don't drink it.

Let me know how I did, Alpha!

Sorry I missed your entries. I have been working all morning to match your 28 points of compatability and found:

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/20...tchmaking1.jpg

(Sorry, there isn't any picture posting in this part of the forum)

Your future man is Yamu****o Nakayama (just call him "Yam" for short). He is 39, 5' 3", 134 lbs, and is fluent in Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Pig Latin, and Hillbilly (Missouri dialect).

Yam is a researcher at the School of Proctology at the University of Plattsburgvilledon (PU) where he studies the growth characteristics of bacterial colonies in the "exit" of other men.

In his spare time, Yam likes bullriding, playing quarters, and enjoys having that special someone braid his back hair.

Yam is a patient man as he never strikes a woman unless he has to tell her to do something a second time. Even when this occurs, he rarely uses a stick any larger than the diameter of his thumb as he is a compassionate man.

Yam likes to eat saurkraut and sausage, cabbage and rice, triple-alarm chili, cabbage and chilli, and saurkraut and chili. Yam enjoys 37 Diet Pepsis each day.

Yam likes for his woman to be obedient, service him without question, speaks when spoken to, does not complain (except if there is arterial bleeding. Remember, Yam is a compassionate man), obeys, obedient, always obeys, does what they are told, etc.

Congratulations! Please provide your credit card information so that we can put you in contact with the man of your dreams!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

(insert picture of Clydsdale here)

Quote Originally Posted by thoey View Post
    Pirate or Viking? Pirates as I think they drank more beer.

Do you watch Lifetime TV? Do they have beer commercials on there? probably not then.

Which character would you be from the TV show "Becker" and why? The one with the beer.

Have you ever wore a wig while driving a car 900 miles and wearing an adult diaper to eliminate restroom breaks while transporting rubber tubing, mace, and a Buck knife? Hmmm... Wear Depends and go to the bar = save time for more beer.

What is the melting temperature of copper, in celsius? Beer should be kept at a comfy 37 degrees.

Yellow is to snow as Klingons are to____________. Yellow is the color of my favorite beer.

Have you ever flashed the headlights while standing up through the sunroof in a limo? Was there beer in the limo cooler? Maybe...

Y or N: I would watch "Brokeback Mountain 2: The Fur Traders" if the film were released. As long as it is not filmed in Colorado. They don't know how to make beer there.

Should Texas be considered as Baja Oklahoma? Blasphemy!

Boxers or briefs? Yes, even some with beer on them.

Have you ever had 1980's metal big hair? Once, got in the way of my beer.

Does the phrase "Git 'er done!" excite you? Only if it is used in conjunction with "Another round..."

Whate is the capital of Bulgaria? Budwar?

Do you believe that a man with a full coat of back hair at the beach should allow children to pet him like a dog? Eww... Need a beer towash away that thought.

Spike Lee. Is that Bruce's Lee's cousin the volleyball player? Sure he drank beer too...

Have you ever drank Thunderbird or Mad Dog 20/20? Only if I run out of beer. NOTE: I never run out of beer.

The theme song from the Vonage commercial. Huh?

Have you ever been incarcerated in a women's prison? Not possible. No beer there.

Jeff Spicoli. Duuude! Gimme a beer!

Could you be friends with a woman named Bambi? < deer in the headlights look> Does she have beer?

Eat breakfast? Beerios! Breakfast of Champions!

What does "Everyone Wang Chung Tonight" mean to you? Beer Bong?

Have you ever been a member of a cult (aside from ClanRam)? Does Chugmeisters count?

Could you stare into the eyes of an albino for more than 1 minute? Would I win a beer?

Taste great or less filling? Taste great, of course. You don't get this body from light beer.

:beer:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123