sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Let's go Cardi nals (not arizona)

Anyone else excited at where we are right now? We took a broom to the cubs and took the series with the stros. Pujols is finally being The Machine Berkman is providing the extra support we need. Salas and Sanchez have been great as far as I have seen. Pitching has been good all the way around. Westbrook straightened himself up a lot. Even the new guy Lynn has done decent. We need to take this series with the brewers and establish a nice lead. Thank god for baseball the only thing keeping me sane during the lockout. And I've just gotta say yadi has been pretty clutch but that's not out of the norm for him. I am thinking about going to the fan appreciation day vs the cubs i believe in august because they are giving free tickets to a next year game. Just thought I would throw that out in case anyone was interested.

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Re: Let's go Cardi nals (not arizona)

Is anyone else freaking out that we lost The Machine? We have berk and holliday but there is no replacing a guy like Pujols.

Our pitching last night was horrible. I had to turn the game off as soon as I seen them walk a runner in and it went down hill from there.

The phillies are who we thought they were and we let them off the hook, if you wanna crown them then crown them but the phillies are who we thought they were.