throwback week

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Man U versus Chelsea

I know its early but I am really looking forward to tomorrows fixture of Man U v Chelsea. If Chelsea pulls out a draw I will be happy

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

Re: Man U versus Chelsea

Me too texas, the Man City , Man Utd rivalry is fierce. I hope Chelsea get the win obviously.? Im hoping Chelsea can pull the upset. MU are in good form, but were not at there best in the game in Benfica.? That kind of thing can just as easy carryover to the next game, just like momentum does, when playing well.
    The big key here is that Old Trafford crowd, Uniteds home stadium is an absolute fortress>!! 77'000 nutters every game, even if their playing a 3rd division team in a FA Cup game.
    Last edited by GROUND DOG 39; -09-17-2011 at 04:25 PM.

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Go Man U! beat them spotchers and sausage wallets! lol j/k I don't much about soccer but do like watching those crazy Europpean games where the fans go off all night after wins and during the game!

Quote Originally Posted by ZiaRam View Post
    Go Man U! beat them spotchers and sausage wallets! lol j/k I don't much about soccer but do like watching those crazy Europpean games where the fans go off all night after wins and during the game!
    I had no idea, that their were so many Americans, who had an interest at all in (proper football). I cannot force myself to say the word( soccer.) It derives from America I think?
    I only wish the crowds in the U.S.A, had some of that European spirit. Football is like a religion in some countries. Especially in Spain, Italy, Germany, Holland and England. The South American football scene is even more rabid.!! Referees families being threatened is nothing unusual, bribing is common place.!
    Last edited by GROUND DOG 39; -09-17-2011 at 09:57 PM.

Ram Mar Ram is offline Registered User

My Brother 'n' Law lives in Salford (spelling?) and is a Chelsea Nutter so gotta support the Men in Blue. Kiwi's aren't so great at the Oval Ball game but we did manage draws against Slovakia, Italy and Paraguay. Which you would have thought we had won the Finals by our reaction. New Zealand was the only undefeated Nation at the World Cup lol

I had no idea, that their were so many Americans, who had an interest at all in (proper football)
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Mar Ram View Post
    My Brother 'n' Law lives in Salford (spelling?) and is a Chelsea Nutter so gotta support the Men in Blue. Kiwi's aren't so great at the Oval Ball game but we did manage draws against Slovakia, Italy and Paraguay. Which you would have thought we had won the Finals by our reaction. New Zealand was the only undefeated Nation at the World Cup lol

LOL

A Chelsea nutter living in Salford is rare. Its Man Utd's main stronghold.!!

Ram Mar Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GROUND DOG 39 View Post
    A Chelsea nutter living in Salford is rare. Its Man Utd's main stronghold.!!
    Haha yeah, when he first moved over, he made the mistake of wearing his jersey in public after a Chelsea win, lets just say he wont be doing that again ...

No friendly rivalry there.

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GROUND DOG 39 View Post
    I had no idea, that their were so many Americans, who had an interest at all in (proper football). I cannot force myself to say the word( soccer.) It derives from America I think?
    I only wish the crowds in the U.S.A, had some of that European spirit. Football is like a religion in some countries. Especially in Spain, Italy, Germany, Holland and England. The South American football scene is even more rabid.!! Referees families being threatened is nothing unusual, bribing is common place.!
    Actually interest in America has been growing a bit in the last decade to be honest with you. It's nowhere at the fevered pitch it is in Europe or South America but with us getting football widely spread with MLS and some the bigger European games it's easier to become a fan. There is harldy a person I know now a days early 30's to teen that doesn't play FIFA on playstation or xbox. (that's actually what got me into football from my friends playing it) I dont' have me a team just yet, but I like playing real Madrid in the game lol I've always wanted to go to England and watch one of the bigger games to see what it feels like! I'm still a rookie with leagues, and Cups and such but still getting into it! Soccer has to be some type of American word because with my friends from around the world I play online with everytime I say soccer they yell at me "It's not called soccer! It's football!" lol

Jockelite is offline Registered User

Pshhh all about Ligue 1!

Hey Phil, A humping then