Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MarchMaddness

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Re: MarchMaddness

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ultimate View Post
    I agree With ramsplaya. Nobody can Stop Jack McClinton.

M I A M I Fight Fight Fight.

Canes all the way
    your a canes fan? ever make any trips to football games?

Built RAM tough

Mr.Ultimate Guest

Yes sir. I Attend 3 home games a year. This year it will be.

1. Charleston Southern

2. Florida State

3. Virginia Tech

Did you know that The U will be going to the spread and that Jacory Harris is the the early favorite to be the starter that takes us back to dominance. I get excited about every time I talka bout it. whoaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ultimate View Post
    Yes sir. I Attend 3 home games a year. This year it will be.

1. Charleston Southern

2. Florida State

3. Virginia Tech

Did you know that The U will be going to the spread and that Jacory Harris is the the early favorite to be the starter that takes us back to dominance. I get excited about every time I talka bout it. whoaaaa
    i go to every home game just about, my neighbor has season tickets and takes me with her

But on the qb situation i really think robert marve will win the starting job, but the spread will suit them better if jacory harris is starting because he is more mobile.

with some luck i really think we can get back to a 10 win season
    Built RAM tough

Mr.Ultimate Guest

Thats why i think jacory will start, robert would have been good in our Old style offense, But with us moving to the spread I think Jacory will start. the same thing happend with Ryan Mallet at Michigan, he transfered because of Michigan moving ti the spread. I can see a 10+ win season this year, I wont get to high on expecations, Cause WE can only win 1 National Title a year.

true that my friend, it will be nice to have canes buddy on this board
    Built RAM tough

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Memphis Tigers

2008 NCAA National Basketball Champions

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan View Post
    Memphis Tigers

2008 NCAA National Basketball Champions
    Maybe we should wait and see how they do against Texas first.

Don't start cutting those nets down just yet Tx, if your boys get past Texas, UCLA looms LARGE after putting on a clinic against a very good Xavier squad. 3 straight Final Fours! I'm looking for National Championship # 12! GO BRUINS!!

Great win by Memphis over a excellent Texas team. I'm a little worried about the Tigers' length, athleticism and the way they've dominated their opponents. Hope UCLA is up for the task. I'll admit that I didn't think much of them going into the tournament, but I'm a believer now.

What a great effort by a tough as nails Davidson team. Kansas was fortunate to survive that game. Stephen Curry is nothing short of amazing.

Memphis has the only team out there right now that can beat North Carolina. I don't think UCLA can beat Memphis if things stay even. UCLA runs into offense stalls way too often and if that happens against Memphis they'll be down by 10 before they know it.

Watch out everyone, and I really hope all the "experts" out there continue to say Memphis just doesn't have it.

Memphis has the only team out there right now that can beat North Carolina. I don't think UCLA can beat Memphis if things stay even. UCLA runs into offense stalls way too often and if that happens against Memphis they'll be down by 10 before they know it.

Watch out everyone, and I really hope all the "experts" out there continue to say Memphis just doesn't have it.
    Gotta disagree about UCLA not being able to beat Memphis if things stay even. The Bruins got through the first few rounds of the tournament on the backs of Love and Collison only, no other players were showing up with the exception of Keefe coming off the bench. What you saw against Xavier was what they can do when running on all cylinders, complete dominance. When you get Shipp, Westbrook, Mbah a Moute, Mata-Real and Aboya all making contributions, UCLA can stay with any team, including North Carolina.

I've watched them all year long, and they look to be peaking. They have been one of the best defensive teams in the country while playing in one of the toughest conferences. Add to that an offense that is now clicking, a core of players that have already been to two final fours and you've got a formidable opponent for any of the teams still standing.

Guess we'll see what happens next weekend, but don't underestimate the boys from Westwood.

Not underestimating UCLA at all, I'm just trying to educate everyone on how special this Memphis team is. Everyone keeps harping on that they play in CUSA, or can't hit free throws....blah blah blah. This team is more athletic than Kansas, can play defense like UCLA, and has an inside presence to match NC. Plus, Memphis goes AT LEAST ten deep on the bench.

Not underestimating UCLA at all, I'm just trying to educate everyone on how special this Memphis team is. Everyone keeps harping on that they play in CUSA, or can't hit free throws....blah blah blah. This team is more athletic than Kansas, can play defense like UCLA, and has an inside presence to match NC. Plus, Memphis goes AT LEAST ten deep on the bench.
    I think both Memphis and UCLA have been underestimated throughout the tournament. Just as many "experts" were picking Xavier as were picking the Bruins. I hope both teams come to play on Saturday with everything they've got, because if they do, it's going to be a classic.

mike, I think you are right. Everyone's "darling" was Texas and believe me they were very good. UCLA was getting razzed for having a bad game against Texas A&M but what I've noticed about every team that wins it all is that they have a bad game sometime during the tourney.

I'm torn though this year. I know Tyler Hansbrough's family very well and Tyler being from my hometown of Poplar Bluff, MO I really want the young man to win.

mike, I think you are right. Everyone's "darling" was Texas and believe me they were very good. UCLA was getting razzed for having a bad game against Texas A&M but what I've noticed about every team that wins it all is that they have a bad game sometime during the tourney.

I'm torn though this year. I know Tyler Hansbrough's family very well and Tyler being from my hometown of Poplar Bluff, MO I really want the young man to win.
    Wouldn't you like to see a Hansbrough/Love matchup in the final Tx?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast