Thread: Nba

RamsFanLSUMan is offline Registered User

Nba

What are the chances of St. Louis getting an NBA franchise? I mean, I love my Hornets to death (#1 in the West!), don't get me wrong. However, I'd love to see my favorite city to get an NBA team.

Louisiana doesn't have a MLB franchise so as a result, I root for the Cards. They do have the Saints, but I hate them with a passion. St. Louis doesn't have a D1 school so as a result, I root for my LSU Tigers. St. Louis doesn't have an NBA team, so I root for the Hornets.

The Special One is offline Registered User

Re: Nba

The chances are pretty slim. The NBA has pretty much settled in with 31 teams. The markertability of St. Louis is a problem though. The NBA would much rather expand into a much bigger market. That's why they've been pursuing Las Vegas for so long now.

I for one would love for St. Louis to have an NBA franchise someday though. All they need is an NBA franchise to complete the city grand slam.

Personally, I'm a Cavs fan, but it would be great if St. Louis could be in the NBA sometime in he future. Although, it is very, very unlikely.