Re: NBA playoffs

My HEAT are looking good!

This could be our year!!!!

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    My HEAT are looking good!

This could be our year!!!!
    At this point, the Heat look like an unstoppable force. They're peaking at the right time and I don't see any team from the West being able to match up with them. As good as they are looking on the court, the most amazing thing about this run is getting virtually every fan in their house to wear white!

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Yeah, they've been publicizing the whole "White Hot" thing down here for weeks. SoFla fans are funny. When things are going bad (or even mediocre) they are the most fair-weathered fans around. When things are going good - and, especially, when its deemed "in style" to be a fan - they can be pretty strong.

Me... I shared season tickets when the Heat's starting five included Rony Seikaly, Grant Long, Kevin Edwards, Sherman Douglas and Glen Rice.

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

Well I have been gone for awhile so here it all go's. The Lakers laying down the game plan and not even trying in game seven after one of the best series in basketball history?? Pathetic really pissed me off.

The clippers being better then the Lakers now after one season. Not quite a convincing argument, a better season not a better franchise.They both lost in game seven by huge defecits to the same team. The lakers did not come together till the end of the season. I look for the Lakers to pick a good pg and start regaining there form. The fact that this franchise has the history that they do is no accident. Second best to only the Celtics franchise and that franchise has not seen a powerhouse team since the eighties.

On to the other teams. Phoenix has really suprised me. I really thought that the Mavericks were gonna dominate them.

The heat another suprise for me. I must admit I was not a beleiver. Wade is outstanding and I like watching him play. That series is still anyones series though.

The Mavericks need to keep their emotion in check. They always seem to fall a little short. I think they may still be in shock from beating the Spurs.

The pistons??? Man who knows one game they dominate the next they lay down. They could still very well be world champions. The secret is no secret they must shut down the Heats offence. Let Wade score because you cant stop him and let the 2 headed Wallace monster take over the low post. If it comes down to the grind it out 4th quarter play I think the Pistons win it down the stretch.
    LET'S GO DODGERS

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

If it comes down to the grind it out 4th quarter play I think the Pistons win it down the stretch.
    Well it didnt come down to it so Im not wrong.
    LET'S GO DODGERS

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

looks like dallas will run over miami

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234