throwback week

Revelstoke Guest

NHL PlayOff Push

Just finished watching my Vancouver Canucks beat on the Edmonton Oilers to get back into the playoff picture. Was wondering if anybody on here was bitting their nails as hard watching their teams as I am.

RamsFan16 Guest

Re: NHL PlayOff Push

Na. I think the Avs are sitting in a good spot.

Revelstoke Guest

Haha you're serious? Man the west is nuts the Avs lose two they could be all they way down in 9th or 10th. Nobody in the west save for Nash, Det and Dal, are sitting in a good spot.

fearlessone is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    Na. I think the Avs are sitting in a good spot.
    Losing a 4-1 lead to Anaheim late in the game, with a shaky goaltender and your backup hobbled tells me your in a great place to falter.

At least that is what me and my KINGS are hoping for.

Revelstoke: Haha you're serious? Man the west is nuts the Avs lose two they could be all they way down in 9th or 10th. Nobody in the west save for Nash, Det and Dal, are sitting in a good spot.

Right on Revelstoke! This is the best time of then year as far as Hockey is concerned. Nash, Det and Dal are just sitting back watching the others beat the guano out of each other for their spot in the playoffs.

I am praying a lot this time of year especially with how flat the Kings have been playing and a new coach to possibly add to our downward spiral.
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

Revelstoke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fearlessone

I am praying a lot this time of year especially with how flat the Kings have been playing and a new coach to possibly add to our downward spiral.
    Oh man, i feel for you and other Kings fans, they much like my Canucks, just cant seem to get it together and keep it together, and the loss of Demitra will really hurt down the stretch.

If Crawford goes after this season, i would be very happy to the Nucks bring in a guy like Murray, he is a great coach, to bad to see him get the boot in LA.

fearlessone is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Revelstoke
    Oh man, i feel for you and other Kings fans, they much like my Canucks, just cant seem to get it together and keep it together, and the loss of Demitra will really hurt down the stretch.

If Crawford goes after this season, i would be very happy to the Nucks bring in a guy like Murray, he is a great coach, to bad to see him get the boot in LA.
    I would rather see your Canucks get in the Av's.

Murray may have worn out the players but when the GM does not pull the strings fast enough what is a poor coach with little talent going to do?

Hope to see ya in the playoff's! Look at the Ducks making their move. The AV's may really regret losing that game after being up by three goals late in the game
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!