Thread: OH Manny

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

OH Manny

So they are saying its not steroids we will see. Im over all this stuff this game is forever tarnished.

LET'S GO DODGERS

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: OH Manny

This is very disappointing. The Dodgers are having a great season so far, I hope this doesn't send them into a tail spin.

Manny being Manny!!!!

GO DODGERS!

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

I jumped off the baseball bandwagon several years ago and have never felt the desire to get back on. MLB is a joke and can be taken as seriously as professional wrestling. It's boring too!!

I think the Dodgers are a strong team and I am not worried. He is a leader but his fielding sucks and now if this is the example for this young team screw him. Furcal is the example for this team he does things right and always has. I really dont even want Manny to return. Bill Plashke LA Times writer is getting blasted for being angry at Manny which I dont get. Dodgers fans were notorious for blasting Barry yet they dont care when it is a guy from our squad? I am not looking the other way screw Manny we dont need him.
    LET'S GO DODGERS

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LaRamsFanLongTime View Post
    I think the Dodgers are a strong team and I am not worried. He is a leader but his fielding sucks and now if this is the example for this young team screw him. Furcal is the example for this team he does things right and always has. I really dont even want Manny to return. Bill Plashke LA Times writer is getting blasted for being angry at Manny which I dont get. Dodgers fans were notorious for blasting Barry yet they dont care when it is a guy from our squad? I am not looking the other way screw Manny we dont need him.
    and Pierre is an upgrade? Manny at least can hit. Pierre can catch up to a lot of balls, but whether he catches them makes for an adventure.

As for 'performance enhancing drugs' I am afraid it is similar to the old lawyer joke that 95% of these guys makes the rest look bad.
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

Been awhile since I have been on here to reply. Pierre did a great job in replacing Manny and I would love to see him remain the starter. I think Dodgers fans are being hypocrites the way we are welcoming back Manny. How much trash did we all talk on Barry with the roids thing. When it is our player it is ok??? If the Dodgers win the world series this year with Manny I feel it will be tainted in many peoples eyes and I dont want that. Manny is not the focal point of this team it is the young talent with the Salty veteran skipper and his hitting coach. !~@$@!%%@# Manny sorry I dont like cheaters.
    LET'S GO DODGERS