Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

U-C-L-A Bruins!!!!!

How 'bout those UCLA Bruins!! Can you say team of destiny!!!! What a comeback! Down by 17 in the first half, 11 with 3 minutes to go and they pull it out!!! A comeback for the ages, yesssssssss!!!!! Look out Memphis, payback's a.........!!!!

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Re: U-C-L-A Bruins!!!!!

Congrats Bruins/Bruin Fans! Atleast I don't have to look at Morrison's ugly mustauche any more!
    RamsFan16

fearlessone is offline Registered User

I am so STOKED My two favorite dancing in the elite 8. Bayou Bengal Tigers knocking of Redick, K and Duke and the Bruins taking out the bandito Morrison and Gonzo U!

Sweet!

:tongue: LOL
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

I could pull for the Bruins in B-Ball but not against USC.certainly not football.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

Quote Originally Posted by fearlessone
    I am so STOKED My two favorite dancing in the elite 8. Bayou Bengal Tigers knocking of Redick, K and Duke and the Bruins taking out the bandito Morrison and Gonzo U!

Sweet!
    STOKED is definitely the only way to describe how I feel right now! Absolutely incredible. March Madness, there is NO substitute. Sweet indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985
    I could pull for the Bruins in B-Ball but not against USC.certainly not football.
    Does USC have a basketball team?LOL

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

UCLA VS BC in the finals, that's my prediction.

I watched the beginning of the UCLA game last night and went to bed feeling like their run was over. What an Awesome surprise, I am pumped. Been a UCLA fan since the LEW ALCINDOR days.

:bling:

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike
    EZ on the comedy routine. I recently boke some ribs and you aggravated them! It was a good OUCH!

Quote Originally Posted by laram0
    UCLA VS BC in the finals, that's my prediction.

I watched the beginning of the UCLA game last night and went to bed feeling like their run was over. What an Awesome surprise, I am pumped. Been a UCLA fan since the LEW ALCINDOR days.

:bling:
    I think you mean LSU vs UCLA!:tongue:

Living in the aftermath where some dreams are coming true. I still have redmarks on my arms from pinching myself to realize we actually beat duke, redick and k!

SWEET! GEAUX TIGERS AND BRUINS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fearlessone
    EZ on the comedy routine. I recently boke some ribs and you aggravated them! It was a good OUCH!
    My appologies to FLO for the rib shot and to Psycho for the SC dig, but I just couldn't resist. My only excuse is that last night I was in an altered state called cloud 9!
    Last edited by r8rh8rmike; -03-24-2006 at 05:01 PM.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

How 'bout those UCLA Bruins!! Can you say team of destiny!!!! What a comeback! Down by 17 in the first half, 11 with 3 minutes to go and they pull it out!!! A comeback for the ages, yesssssssss!!!!! Look out Memphis, payback's a.........!!!!
    Congratulations Bruins' Fans!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

#@%^......UCLA

My apologies for the outburst. State of Washington and close-by resisdent to the home of Gonzaga University. Ah shucks. Don't the Bruins have enough national titles?

Great run Bulldogs!!

ForEveryRamThatEarnsRegard

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter
    Congratulations Bruins' Fans!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

#@%^......UCLA

My apologies for the outburst. State of Washington and close-by resisdent to the home of Gonzaga University. Ah shucks. Don't the Bruins have enough national titles?

Great run Bulldogs!!
    The Bulldogs did have a great run Ferter, and you certainly can't fault Adam Morrison for what happened last night. He left it all on the floor. A true warrior.

I'm proud of the Bruins for the way they won, and for the class they showed after the victory. This pretty much sums it up:

In an act of selfless human compassion and sportsmanship, UCLA’s Arron Afflalo and Ryan Hollins, exhibited the type of players the Bruins have in their basketball program.

As the final seconds ticked off in UCLA's victory over Gonzaga, a despondent Adam Morrison folded onto center court and began weeping.

Morrison, an emotional and competitive player, and his Bulldogs had just been beaten by one of the most remarkable comeback victories in the history of college basketball.

The arena was deafening with a joyful UCLA crowd, and the Bruin players were rejoicing with each other on the floor.

Yet, in the throes of their victory celebration, Afflalo and Hollins noticed Morrison crumpled on the court.

"I was running around celebrating with my teammates," Afflalo said, "but then I saw him laying there on the floor, and I felt for him a little bit. I know he's a competitor and he wants to win, but there was no reason for him to cry.”

“He's a great player and he's going to have a great career, and I know it's hard when you've just won a game to say this, but he should definitely keep his head up. I just wanted to tell him he should still be in a good mood."

Morrison was appreciative of the gesture.

"That's just a sign of obviously a great program, you know, great people," Morrison said of Afflalo and Hollins.

"They had enough guts (as men) to come over in their moment of victory and pick someone up off the floor. That's just a sign of great people and great players. That's more than basketball and I would thank them now if I could."

The moment last night brought back memories of UCLA’s 1973 championship victory over Memphis. Bill Walton had just finished making an unbelievable 21 of 22 field goals and scored 44 points when he sprained his ankle late in the game.

Despite his Tigers being down by 20 points to the Bruins, Memphis star Larry Finch, went to the injured Walton and helped him off the court and walked him back to the UCLA bench.

Finch earned the respect and adoration of many fans that day.

Yesterday night, Afflalo and Hollins earned it too.

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Doesnt really matter Mike.I like Fresno State the best, regardless of the sport.

My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985
    Doesnt really matter Mike.I like Fresno State the best, regardless of the sport.
    Just havin' some fun Psycho. For the record, ever since Fresno State thumped a cocky USC team in the '92 Freedom Bowl, I've been a big Bulldog fan.

Go Bruins and beat the Memphis Tigers so you can take on my LSU BENGAL TIGERS!

Fingers are crossed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast