Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User

With the 11th overall pick in the 2006 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams select.....

Jimmy Williams, CB Virginia Tech

hokiesports.com/football/players/2005/williams.html

place your opinion....

RamsFan16 Guest

Re: With the 11th overall pick in the 2006 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams select.....

I like Jimmy Williams alot. He may be weak right now and have attitude problems but he is a playmaker no doubt!

bigredman Guest

Re: With the 11th overall pick in the 2006 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams select.....

Only if you get me drunk, and whisper in my ear that I'm pretty......sheeeesh
    :tut

Tony Soprano Guest

I say .. Not at #11.

If they want Jimmy, trade back and take him.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

I dislike Jimmy Williams a lot. He gets personal fouls, he got thrown out of that bowl game before Marcus Vick stepped on Dumerville's knee, I remember seeing something about him taking cheap shots...although they might have been talking about Tech more generally. Talent-wise, I don't have a lot of complaints. Supposedly he goes for the big hit and gives up a big play now and again, which is really something you especially don't want to hear about a corner you're hoping to play in man coverage, but otherwise he seems to be an extraordinary athlete. I just don't like him. I really appreciate the class and intelligence of the guys we've had on the team in recent years. He doesn't seem like somebody I would really want to root for, and I just can't shake this feeling of bust about him. I know it's subjective, but that's just my take.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Jimmy Williams @ 11 = Not a happy Draft-Nick

Williams has a lot of talent, and he knows it. I'd like him a lot more if he matured between now and the start of the season.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

my perfect draft IMO

Jimmy Williams or Michael Huff, doubt he will fall to us in the first round
    and
    Darnell Bing in the second round if hes left

that would give us
    FS-Darnell Bing
    SS-Corey Chavous
    CB-Jermetrius Butler
    CB-Huff/Williams

thatd be a nice secondary

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

If it panned out like that, I'd move Chavous to FS and Bing to SS. I'm not sure how well Bing projects to the traditional FS role at the next level. I'd feel better with him playing strong.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

yeah, either way thatd be a pretty nasty secondary

and a tough one as well

rampete Guest

at this point, antonio cromartie may be bettered suited for the CB position than j. williams at the next level, according to the pundits...

Chiledog Guest

Please...........!!

We don't need a Sean Taylor on the Rams. The talent is there, but attitude can more than offset talent. Just as Joe Gibbs.

yeah i forgot about cromartie, i am also hearing alot of good things about tye hill out of Clemson

RAM-BO is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by THOLTFAN81
    Jimmy Williams, CB Virginia Tech

hokiesports.com/football/players/2005/williams.html

place your opinion....
    Sorry friend, your prediction was wrong (from the future!!!) we traded 11th for 15th and 68th with Broncs!

rams_fan81 is offline Registered User

I'm gonna say we take Tye Hill

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

jimmy williams is a falcon now.... 2nd round...... falcons are obsessed with virginia tech players!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast