Rambow is offline Registered User

1st thread, 1st mock

FA: sign DT Fat Albert, DT Cofield, LB Chad Greenway, RB Ronnie Brown.
    Resign Amendola and Clayton.
    RD1 Blackmon, 2nd best WR in draft, i'll takem anyday over Jones.
    RD2 Mason Foster, LB positions are locked for the next 5 years.
    RD3 John Moffit, solid OG that can start day 1.
    RD4 Demarco Murray, huge upside can be brought along slowly as SJ's replacement.

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

Re: 1st thread, 1st mock

Quote Originally Posted by Rambow View Post
    FA: sign DT Fat Albert, DT Cofield, LB Chad Greenway, RB Ronnie Brown.
    Resign Amendola and Clayton.
    RD1 Blackmon, 2nd best WR in draft, i'll takem anyday over Jones.
    RD2 Mason Foster, LB positions are locked for the next 5 years.
    RD3 John Moffit, solid OG that can start day 1.
    RD4 Demarco Murray, huge upside can be brought along slowly as SJ's replacement.
    FA i like Cofield and Greenway.

pass on Fat Alice and Ronnie Brown.

Draft pretty good..my choices would be different in some rounds but i`d be happy with those four if that`s how they fall.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

I like Haynesworth but I am not too sure about how that would work. And you want to take 2 defensive tackles? Thats too much. Cofield and Greenway I definently like. Ronnie Brown I hate. He is injury prone, is average, and will demand top 5 RB money.

The draft is nice. I don't think Blackmon will fall to us but I will take either or. Foster is a solid pick too. Also like the fact that you took care of the OG position. But it doesn't make sense to me why you would draft Demarco Murray and sign Ronnie Brown?

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Resign Amendola
    I believe Amendola is already under contract.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

berg8309 is offline Registered User

Let's see if I can get this...

That's all I have to say about Fat Albert

Edit: As this is .gif, I will remove it if the mods think it takes up too much space. Also I would recommend not quoting it simply cause .gifs tend to cause pages to load slowly if there are too many.
    Last edited by berg8309; -01-07-2011 at 06:18 PM.

berg, that is hilarious. But I see what you're getting at. I think the main reason he is doing it is to get at Shanahan. Did he seriously do that at Tennessee? No I dont recall him laying on the ground. He is a seriously productive player when he gets what he wants. I think Haynesworth is an idiot but at the same time Shanahan is an idiot.

berg8309 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    berg, that is hilarious. But I see what you're getting at. I think the main reason he is doing it is to get at Shanahan. Did he seriously do that at Tennessee? No I dont recall him laying on the ground. He is a seriously productive player when he gets what he wants. I think Haynesworth is an idiot but at the same time Shanahan is an idiot.
    And that's the problem, he is the very definition of "not a team player". So he doesn't like his coach, so what? That is no reason to let your teammates down by napping on the field during a play. The Rams play hard, and if Haynesworth comes in and does that on the field, it isn't going to sit well with his teammates.

One of his Washington teammates even went on ESPN and talked about how bad Haynesworth was and how much he was disrespecting his teammates. Have you ever seen a player do that to another player on their own team? That alone tells you that how disliked he really was.

Quote Originally Posted by berg8309 View Post
    And that's the problem, he is the very definition of "not a team player". So he doesn't like his coach, so what? That is no reason to let your teammates down by napping on the field during a play. The Rams play hard, and if Haynesworth comes in and does that on the field, it isn't going to sit well with his teammates.

One of his Washington teammates even went on ESPN and talked about how bad Haynesworth was and how much he was disrespecting his teammates. Have you ever seen a player do that to another player on their own team? That alone tells you that how disliked he really was.
    I agree 100% with what you're saying. Its a shame a guy with that much talent comes with so much baggage.

Rambow is offline Registered User

2 DT's, cause let Ryan walk. Also Ronnie Brown is a stop gap for Murray. I'd like to see us bring him along slowly. I dont think brown will be gettin top 5 pay. I know Albert is a slug in DC, but i'm hoping a return to the 4-3 would bring him back to a pro bowl level, both mentally and physically.