Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bigtiger737 is offline Registered User

Re: 2007 Mock Draft 3/10/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Country View Post
    I watched almost every Michigan game and was impressed with what I saw in Branch. Every big DT gets tagged with taking some plays off, Stroud, Henderson, Haynesworth and Wilfork all had that said abouth them when they came out of college. Some times the big men get tired and they save some energy.

The reason the Rams need a Branch type player is that they need the size at 6'6" 325lbs he has the size to play NT and the speed to play DT. I think Amobi Okoye is going to be real good in the NFL as a Tommie Harris type player, but Tommie Harris struggles when the ball is ran at him. I think Branch will be a John Henderson type player and big Jon can stuff the run.

Comparing Branch and Kennedy is unfair, from what I have heard and read about Branch is that he has a great passion for the game and works hard to get better. Kennedy had serious committment questions coming out of Penn State and then he was miss coached.

If the Rams can get Branch then they have to explore the option because he fits the mold of what they need.
    Yeah man, I'm not saying I don't think he will be good at all, I just don't think he will be an immediate impact player, and I'll give you that about his attitude I was going by what other people say for his attitude from what my friends are saying and although they are big U of M fans, I didn't get the info they did. so I really shouldn't have mentioned it. I just don't think he is worth a trade up and all of this other stuff. some people are talking about trading alot to take a chance on a guy (like all of the others) isn't pro proven.

Country is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigtiger737 View Post
    Yeah man, I'm not saying I don't think he will be good at all, I just don't think he will be an immediate impact player, and I'll give you that about his attitude I was going by what other people say for his attitude from what my friends are saying and although they are big U of M fans, I didn't get the info they did. so I really shouldn't have mentioned it. I just don't think he is worth a trade up and all of this other stuff. some people are talking about trading alot to take a chance on a guy (like all of the others) isn't pro proven.
    The Rams DT position is so bad that they will have to take a risk and probably a big risk.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Thats the main problem with Kennedy, he was poorly coached. Give Branch some decent coaching and he will do wonders.

keith m. klink Guest

hey , i said yesterday to move them back to LA.he stole my idea. rat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12