Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By richtree
  • 1 Post By Beerfish

Thread: 2012 NFL Mock draft creator spreadsheet

Beerfish is offline Registered User

2012 NFL Mock draft creator spreadsheet

Here is the 2012 version of my NFL mock draft creator spreadsheet. Some of you may remember it from previous years. It essentially has the same features as previous spreadsheets. Some of the features of the sheet are as follows.

Over 325 draft eligible players listed, ranked via an average of online rankings.
    Team statistical rankings page.
    NFL Combine results.
    Easy to use to research/follow the draft and to make your own mock drafts for all teams or just the team you follow.

You can navigate by using the main page buttons which are macro driven or if you wish to not use macros you can navigate manually via the worksheet tabs at the bottom of the page.

The spreadsheet link to google docs is below. Once you click the link to the document go to “File”….”Download” to download the sheet. Happy drafting!

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-P...ZGs0YjZOSTVlUQ

RamSoup is offline Registered User

Re: 2012 NFL Mock draft creator spreadsheet

Hey just wondering where the kid from fresno state is on that list, the white boy receiver.. I forget his name but he ran a 4.3 @ combine and had a little buzz going afterwards.. I didnt see him anywhere. I only care because he's from Granite Bay, CA and I like to follow kids who come out from my area.. like Sammie Straughter, Austin Collie, Spencer Havner, Donte Stallworth, Onterrio Smith (lol, in the plays for reno's arena team) etc.....

Has anybody heard or seen any mock drafts with this kid getting drafted or is he expected to go undrafted?
    thanks guys.

MrLegend28 is offline Registered User

this is amazing, thank you.

richtree is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamSoup View Post
    Hey just wondering where the kid from fresno state is on that list, the white boy receiver.. I forget his name but he ran a 4.3 @ combine and had a little buzz going afterwards.. I didnt see him anywhere. I only care because he's from Granite Bay, CA and I like to follow kids who come out from my area.. like Sammie Straughter, Austin Collie, Spencer Havner, Donte Stallworth, Onterrio Smith (lol, in the plays for reno's arena team) etc.....

Has anybody heard or seen any mock drafts with this kid getting drafted or is he expected to go undrafted?
    thanks guys.
    You are talking about Devon Whylie. He is only 5ft 9in and most people think he will get drafted in the last 2 or 3 rounds by a team that wants to take a chance for punt/kick returns....

The new NFL rules for kickoffs really hurt these guys...
    RamSoup likes this.

Beerfish is offline Registered User

Drat, I did add him at one point but most of been lost from one version to another. It is very easy to add players that may have been missed. Just go to the 'player data' tab and scroll down to the bottom and add his name to the sheet and save it.

He looked very very good to me at the combine, Welkeresque if you ask me. He could be a later round steal for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by RamSoup View Post

thanks guys.
    RamSoup likes this.

RamSoup is offline Registered User

Cool thanks for the info fellas..