View Poll Results: Agree or Disagree with Crabtree

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

    33 43.42%
  • Disagree

    43 56.58%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 66
  1. #31
    djdeeznutz Guest

    Re: With the 2nd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams Select...MICHAEL CRABT

    I posted a thread recently and im leaning toward Crabtree or Curry. Cuz we drafted OL the last few years and we are not letting them develop. (grecco, setterstorm, shculling (sp) we can always get a FA OT cuz this years draft is pretty deep in OT is we can wait till the 2nd round.

    Crabtree has hieght that none of our other WR's have. so next year he would be great as a slot reciver than transition to #2 when holt leaves.

    Curry is an OLB and we need and MLB so Spoon can move outside.


  2. #32
    Bar-bq's Avatar
    Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,877
    Rep Power
    94

    Re: With the 2nd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams Select...MICHAEL CRABT

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating D View Post

    If building a quality offensive line is based on taking the best talent available in the draft then Barron should have made a difference and I do believe the guy is not as bad as most percieve. He does have some flaws with the right coaching can be turned around.
    Firstly, hindsight is always 20/20. At the time, despite who else we could have had, Barron was considered the right pick. As was Carriker, as was Long, as were Pickett, Lewis and Kennedy.

    We've been waiting for four years for Barron to overcome his problems under three separate coaches. If it hasn't happened in 48 NFL starts I just can't see it happening at all. He was a solid selection at the time and has played at a capable level as a first round pick. He just hasn't set the world on fire. The penalties are costly and I don't think that "capable" is something that you want to anchor your team around. It's the same problem I have with those who suggest that Barron could make the transition to LT when Pace retires as a means to allow us to draft a player like Michael Crabtree.

    [
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating D
    That being said your philosophy would mean the Rams Defensive LIne would be the best in the buzz. This is not the case because when drafting it does take educated guesses and luck.
    Here's where hindsight becomes your best friend. At the time of the selection, all of the DL players we've drafted were considered the "right" picks for the franchise. It was poor drafting and poor foresight by a Front Office with a history of it, and as a result, we've had to re-dedicate to the D-Line the last two seasons. I'd expect Long and Carriker to really come on in the next season.

    The fact remains that the best way to attain consistency at any NFL position is to draft the presumed best players you can. Absolutely, luck is involved and it's obvious that the Rams have not been lucky at all when it comes to players like Canidate, Kennedy and Archuleta. But there's a huge difference between the 'luck' associated with a number 2 overall pick developing and playing at an all-star level and getting lucky with a fifth or sixth rounder.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating D
    If you give me a choice of drafting an offensive lineman resulting in the Rams playing quality football for the next several years with an early exit in the playoffs versus no playoff appearance in 4 years and then a chance of winning it all I say give me CRABTREE I will endure 4 more years of subpar football.
    That's your prerogative. It is my opinion that great teams win because of great lines. If you have the chance to make yours better, you should not pass it up for a skill position player.

    This franchise has been crippled because we have not drafted linemen early and often. Three in the first three rounds in eight years. Our recent record, as a consequence of this, really speaks for itself. And that's with probably the greatest group of skill position players in the last decade, spearheaded by Faulk, Holt, Bruce and Jackson.

  3. #33
    Goldenfleece's Avatar
    Goldenfleece is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,586
    Rep Power
    60

    Re: With the 2nd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams Select...MICHAEL CRABT

    Quote Originally Posted by djdeeznutz View Post
    I posted a thread recently and im leaning toward Crabtree or Curry. Cuz we drafted OL the last few years and we are not letting them develop. (grecco, setterstorm, shculling (sp) we can always get a FA OT cuz this years draft is pretty deep in OT is we can wait till the 2nd round.
    Greco was drafted in the 3rd round, Schuening in the 5th, and Setterstrom near the bottom of the 7th (also Palmer in the 7th, Shackleford in the 7th, and Fry in the 5th).

    If you call that drafting OL, then we've got linebacker covered with draftees like McGarigle and Vobora. We've drafted Avery, Burton, Hagans, and Stanley at receiver in the same period, too.

    So in the last three years, we've drafted 6 offensive linemen and none of them on the first day, and there are 5 starting OL positions. We have drafted 2 linebackers, and there are 3 starting LB positions. We have drafted 4 wide receivers, and there are 2 starting WR positions. Of the three, WR has been better addressed in recent years than either of the others. What was that about letting the young guys develop?

  4. #34
    djdeeznutz Guest

    Re: With the 2nd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams Select...MICHAEL CRABT

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfleece View Post
    Greco was drafted in the 3rd round, Schuening in the 5th, and Setterstrom near the bottom of the 7th (also Palmer in the 7th, Shackleford in the 7th, and Fry in the 5th).

    If you call that drafting OL, then we've got linebacker covered with draftees like McGarigle and Vobora. We've drafted Avery, Burton, Hagans, and Stanley at receiver in the same period, too.

    So in the last three years, we've drafted 6 offensive linemen and none of them on the first day, and there are 5 starting OL positions. We have drafted 2 linebackers, and there are 3 starting LB positions. We have drafted 4 wide receivers, and there are 2 starting WR positions. Of the three, WR has been better addressed in recent years than either of the others. What was that about letting the young guys develop?

    Yea we did draft linebackers and WR in the draft along with O-lineman. But think about it no matter what we do with the 2nd pick we are going OL in the 2nd round.

    If we take an OT then we will take Unger or Mack. If we take Crabtree or Curry we will either go inside with one of those 2 or Beatty or Loadholt if he still there.

    I'm just saying that we should go for the best available player at #2. If we trade out it is a whole different story.

    lol this poll is so close!!!!

  5. #35
    RockinRam's Avatar
    RockinRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4,074
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: With the 2nd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams Select...MICHAEL CRABT

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating D View Post
    If you give me a choice of drafting an offensive lineman resulting in the Rams playing quality football for the next several years with an early exit in the playoffs versus no playoff appearance in 4 years and then a chance of winning it all I say give me CRABTREE I will endure 4 more years of subpar football.
    It's not like this is our last draft. We have next year's draft and the year after next year's draft and after that year's draft and on and on and on......to find some play makers. But before we bring playmakers in, we have to be 100% sure they are going to get the ball to make plays. Crabtree will be of no use to us if Bulger gets sacked every time he drops back to pass, and if we don't have good o-linemen, our running game will be poor too. You have to have a stable, consistent line before you worry about "sexy" picks and playmakers.



    IMO, I would rather get an OT and then Kenny Britt/some other receiver later instead of Crabtree and then Loadholt (slow blocker who is only average in the pass protection and is a RT) or Unger.

  6. #36
    Dominating D's Avatar
    Dominating D is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    829
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: With the 2nd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams Select...MICHAEL CRABT

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    It's not like this is our last draft. We have next year's draft and the year after next year's draft and after that year's draft and on and on and on......to find some play makers. But before we bring playmakers in, we have to be 100% sure they are going to get the ball to make plays. Crabtree will be of no use to us if Bulger gets sacked every time he drops back to pass, and if we don't have good o-linemen, our running game will be poor too. You have to have a stable, consistent line before you worry about "sexy" picks and playmakers.



    IMO, I would rather get an OT and then Kenny Britt/some other receiver later instead of Crabtree and then Loadholt (slow blocker who is only average in the pass protection and is a RT) or Unger.
    I agree with you if the Rams continue to suck the next couple of years and will get another very high pick. The Rams have a chance to get a playmaker who can become a major impact player at his position for many,many,many years to come. Are you saying you have to draft an Offensive LIneman and let this kind of talent go. If Orlando Pace was in this draft then I would agree the Rams should draft a LT. Orlando is not in this years draft and a possible Fitzgerald is. IMHO it's a no brainer. Draft Crabtree or try and move down which is much easier said than done.

    If you feel the Rams are in total rebuilding mode then I say lets hope the Rams can trade down and pick up more picks.

    I've seen the Rams dedicate lots of draft picks on the defensive line with with very little change. IMO coaching and attitude can have a major impact on line play. Using high draft picks does not guarantee good play on the defensive or offensive line. The Rams have used 1st day picks on Barron, Richie, Pace, and Greco. They've also used money in free agency to address the line. I'm not ready to buy into the Rams have to draft for need. When a team drafts only for need then us Rams fan better buckle up it will be a very, very, very, very long time before the Rams have a winning season.

    The Rams do not have to use the 2nd overall pick in this year draft to improve the LIne. Many other factors can improve Line performance such as:

    Good coaching
    Developing young talent
    Drafting key players in later rounds
    Free Agency

    I almost forgot the most important one... Team work players working together as a unit towards a common goal.

  7. #37
    Bar-bq's Avatar
    Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,877
    Rep Power
    94

    Re: With the 2nd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams Select...MICHAEL CRABT

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating D View Post
    I agree with you if the Rams continue to suck the next couple of years and will get another very high pick. The Rams have a chance to get a playmaker who can become a major impact player at his position for many,many,many years to come.
    They have the chance to get several. That's why they're considered top 5 picks. There is not one player in this draft who is hell and high water above all else. Crabtree is very good, maybe the BPA, but I don't think there's as wide a margin as you're making out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating D
    Are you saying you have to draft an Offensive LIneman and let this kind of talent go.
    One would assume that in letting a talent like Crabtree go you would receive a talent like Eugene Monroe or even Aaron Curry in return.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating D
    If Orlando Pace was in this draft then I would agree the Rams should draft a LT. Orlando is not in this years draft and a possible Fitzgerald is. IMHO it's a no brainer. Draft Crabtree or try and move down which is much easier said than done.
    I just plain disagree with this. Not only are players like Monroe, Smith, Curry and Raji worthy of mention in the same breath as Crabtree without a forewarning like "but we should draft...", I'd have to say that I like Monroe especially as a better fit for the Rams. Fitzgerald had a good rookie campaign, but it didn't do anything to turn the team's fortunes around until they drafted an offensive line, basically in its entirety.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating D
    The Rams have used 1st day picks on Barron, Richie, St. Clair, Pace, and Greco. They've also used money in free agency to address the line. I'm not ready to buy into the Rams have to draft for need. When a team drafts only for need then us Rams fan better buckle up it will be a very, very, very, very long time before the Rams have a winning season.
    Greco was a second day pick this year due to the changes to alloted Drafting time, etc.

    Still, that's five linemen in ten years. One every two years. If you think we've only had needs along the OL roughly every two years then you need to do some homework. Ideally, teams draft players who purport to combine both talent and need into one neat little package. Rams history indicates that when you draft based solely on purported talent, coined as luxury picks, (Hello, Lawrence Phillips, Trung Canidate, Brian Leonard) fans are left crying as if said players were spilled milk.

    I'm yet to see why a player who is as talented as Monroe and fills arguably our greatest area of concern, the OL, is not the most desirable pick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating D
    Many other factors can improve Line performance such as:

    Good coaching
    I don't think the coaching last season was as much of a problem as the players themselves and the injuries we incurred. It's not the coach's fault if Barron false starts or if Leckey or Incognito or whoever flat out misses on an assignment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating D
    Developing young talent
    We have nonesuch to speak of at OT. Certainly, there's an abundance at guard, but that's not the issue here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating D
    Drafting key players in later rounds
    Why when you can have an ideal combination higher? Traditionally speaking, the later rounds are for bolstering depth. Sometimes you get really lucky and you have a Marques Colston on your hands. Other times you just don't. I think there's a real problem with the Front Office if they're relying on hitting in the later rounds to find immediate starters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating D
    Free Agency
    There are no premier free agent LT's available as yet. The prospects are much brighter at Right Tackle, but even if we sign one I'm still advocating an OT in round one simply because of the lack of talent on the roster at the moment. Contracts will expire, Pace will retire, Barron will disappoint and if we're not careful we'll end up in a worse predicament in 2010.

  8. #38
    Bald_81's Avatar
    Bald_81 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    25
    Posts
    882
    Rep Power
    22

    Re: With the 2nd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams Select...MICHAEL CRABT

    Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    Fun Fact: In these four years, the Cardinals have drafted four of their five starting linemen. Two in the first two rounds. The other, Mike Gandy was a touted Free Agent.
    I'm not making a case for Crabtree, but I'm pretty sure the Cardinals would love a re-do in the 2007 draft. They selected Levi Brown fifth overall, passing on Adrian Peterson. Brown is a RT, and although that will matter once Leinart takes over (he's a lefty), you don't spend a #5 pick on an RT who hasn't been that good. Even so, they would still rather have Peterson than any tackle at that spot. This supports the point of the thread creator, where top prospect sometimes outweighs need.

    Now, I'm not for Crabtree. I would only be fine with the selection if we get a quality tackle like Vernon Carey or Mark Tauscher in FA. And believe me, I'm usually one to favour the flashy offensive players. However, it is easy to understand the points both of you are making and it is clear because a lot of St. Louis sports writers are currently arguing over the same topic.
    Last edited by Bald_81; -02-01-2009 at 06:02 AM.

  9. #39
    djdeeznutz Guest

    Re: With the 2nd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams Select...MICHAEL CRABT

    What do you guys think about this mock draft:

    2009 Mock NFL Draft: 2.0

    It has us taking Crabtree with the 2nd pick in the draft. Then in the 2nd round it has us taking William Beaty and Phil Loadholt is still on the board.

    So if the Rams do take Crabtree what do you think about two 1st round type takles left on the board

    William Beaty
    Phil Loadholt

  10. #40
    Dominating D's Avatar
    Dominating D is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    829
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: With the 2nd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams Select...MICHAEL CRABT

    Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    They have the chance to get several. That's why they're considered top 5 picks. There is not one player in this draft who is hell and high water above all else. Crabtree is very good, maybe the BPA, but I don't think there's as wide a margin as you're making out.

    Only time will tell. But if he is the player that some of us think he can be would you pass on him for need? If one of these Taclkles look like the real deal I would be much more open to drafting a tackle with the 2nd overall pick.



    One would assume that in letting a talent like Crabtree go you would receive a talent like Eugene Monroe or even Aaron Curry in return.

    Monroe is talented but I do not put him head over heals above the rest of the top tackles. However, Crabtree and Curry are tops at their selective positions.

    I just plain disagree with this. Not only are players like Monroe, Smith, Curry and Raji worthy of mention in the same breath as Crabtree without a forewarning like "but we should draft...", I'd have to say that I like Monroe especially as a better fit for the Rams. Fitzgerald had a good rookie campaign, but it didn't do anything to turn the team's fortunes around until they drafted an offensive line, basically in its entirety.

    It all depends on what you want to build 1st the chicken or the egg? Great line with no playmakers is a building block but will not turn the team around. Why not get a playmaker with the 2nd overall pick and CRABS or CURRY and then start building the line with the other picks and if needed free agency and next years draft?

    Greco was a second day pick this year due to the changes to alloted Drafting time, etc.

    Whatever he was a high pick.

    Still, that's five linemen in ten years. One every two years. If you think we've only had needs along the OL roughly every two years then you need to do some homework. Ideally, teams draft players who purport to combine both talent and need into one neat little package. Rams history indicates that when you draft based solely on purported talent, coined as luxury picks, (Hello, Lawrence Phillips, Trung Canidate, Brian Leonard) fans are left crying as if said players were spilled milk.

    So every great line is built on high draft picks. I think you will find alot of great lines in this league with player drafted much later than the rams have on their current roster? Again, if this is true why do the Rams suck so bad on the defensive line??

    I'm yet to see why a player who is as talented as Monroe and fills arguably our greatest area of concern, the OL, is not the most desirable pick.

    It's not and I do not argue with the need just I do not feel the talent warrants the 2nd overall pick in this years draft.

    I don't think the coaching last season was as much of a problem as the players themselves and the injuries we incurred. It's not the coach's fault if Barron false starts or if Leckey or Incognito or whoever flat out misses on an assignment.

    False starts is not coachable? If thats the case then why even have coaches??


    We have nonesuch to speak of at OT. Certainly, there's an abundance at guard, but that's not the issue here.

    Really, none of these guys have potential??

    Alex Barron
    Anthony Davis
    Adam Goldberg
    Brandon Gorin
    John Greco

    Why when you can have an ideal combination higher? Traditionally speaking, the later rounds are for bolstering depth. Sometimes you get really lucky and you have a Marques Colston on your hands. Other times you just don't. I think there's a real problem with the Front Office if they're relying on hitting in the later rounds to find immediate starters.

    Depends on what you call the later rounds. When I used the term it was not the 1st so it implies using the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and so on.


    There are no premier free agent LT's available as yet. The prospects are much brighter at Right Tackle, but even if we sign one I'm still advocating an OT in round one simply because of the lack of talent on the roster at the moment. Contracts will expire, Pace will retire, Barron will disappoint and if we're not careful we'll end up in a worse predicament in 2010.
    Again why do we have to use the 1st round pick at this position this year?
    Last edited by Dominating D; -02-01-2009 at 12:09 PM.

  11. #41
    djdeeznutz Guest

    Re: With the 2nd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams Select...MICHAEL CRABT

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating D View Post
    Again why do we have to use the 1st round pick at this position this year?

    Dominating D is absolutly right. I had a thread earlier that said that drafting an OL would not be such a good idea. I even made some good points about Barron but no one agreed.

    But the thing is letz say we pass up on Crabtree and take Monroe than the Seahawks take him and Crabtree becomes the next Fitzgerald. Then we play franchise WR 4 times every season. Ron Bartell is good but what if he goes down who do we have that can stop them?

    Atogwe can get 2 picks but when Fitz or crabtree get 3 TDs it wont mean much.

    In the 2nd round there will be 2 tackles that have 1st round potential.

    one of these three will be there in the 2nd round:

    William Beatty
    Phil Loadholt
    Tory Korpog

    I posted a mock draft earlier that had us taking Beatty in the 2nd but if he is off the board we could take Loadholt or Korpog

    Beatty is 6'6" 310pounds his scouting report:
    William Beatty | Connecticut Scouting Report - 2009 NFL Draft Prospect

    Loadholt is a beast 6'8" 348 pounds:
    Phil Loadholt | Oklahoma Scouting Report - 2009 NFL Draft Prospect

    Korpog is 6'6" 315 pounds
    Troy Kropog | Tulane Scouting Report - 2009 NFL Draft Prospect

  12. #42
    MarshallMarshall Guest

    Re: With the 2nd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams Select...MICHAEL CRABT

    Quote Originally Posted by THOLTFAN81 View Post
    Vote in the poll if you would agree or disagree with this pick.

    I would love to have Crabtree for multiple reasons:

    1) A reciever like Crabtree only comes around every few years
    2) Crabtree WILL get drafted by Seattle if we don't take him
    3) We need a Fitzgerald like playmaker if we are going to compete with the Cards
    That would be nice. As long as we address Defense in most of the other rounds. But he probably won't get the ball as much as we would like in 09 if we have the same OL.

  13. #43
    Bar-bq's Avatar
    Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,877
    Rep Power
    94

    Re: With the 2nd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams Select...MICHAEL CRABT

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating
    It all depends on what you want to build 1st the chicken or the egg? Great line with no playmakers is a building block but will not turn the team around. Why not get a playmaker with the 2nd overall pick and CRABS or CURRY and then start building the line with the other picks and if needed free agency and next years draft?
    The chicken, however, can survive without the egg. The egg cannot survive without the chicken. We've seen this. Moreover-- if we don't have a nucleus in Avery, Burton, Holt, Bennett, McMichael, Darby and Jackson... I'm not sure what we have. The skill positions are relatively set. Undoubtedly there's a future need but we have a core at the moment and we have nothing that resembles that at OT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating
    So every great line is built on high draft picks. I think you will find alot of great lines in this league with player drafted much later than the rams have on their current roster? Again, if this is true why do the Rams suck so bad on the defensive line??
    Now you're just putting words in my mouth. Not every line is built on high draft picks but you can't disagree that linemen drafted earlier purport to be the best way to fix an ailing line. The Rams simply messed up their DL picks from 2000-2003, but I don't think Long and Carriker were bad selections at all. I fully expect them both to have big years this year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating
    False starts is not coachable?
    Not when they're incurred that consistently. Barron has been through three coaches and still false starts. If I were the coaches, I'd know what (or more specifically who) the common denominator is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating
    Really, none of these guys have potential??

    Alex Barron
    Anthony Davis
    Adam Goldberg
    Brandon Gorin
    Judging by their performance this year and in years past, no. Not as starters.

  14. #44
    Dominating D's Avatar
    Dominating D is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    829
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: With the 2nd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams Select...MICHAEL CRABT

    Bar-bq

    Playmaker core is not set. This team has only 1 player we can honestly say is a playmaker. Shutting down 1 player is fairly easy your team must have more than one talent on the offensive side ieee.....

    Fitzgerald, Boldin, Warner

    Big Ben, Ward, Parker, Holmes

    What do the Rams have at this time

    S. Jackson when healthy... Holt has been a no show for 2 years.... Bulger is MIA even when the Line is playing well.

    So I have to disagree the talent level at key positions is missing....

  15. #45
    djdeeznutz Guest

    Re: With the 2nd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams Select...MICHAEL CRABT

    Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    The chicken, however, can survive without the egg. The egg cannot survive without the chicken. We've seen this. Moreover-- if we don't have a nucleus in Avery, Burton, Holt, Bennett, McMichael, Darby and Jackson... I'm not sure what we have. The skill positions are relatively set. Undoubtedly there's a future need but we have a core at the moment and we have nothing that resembles that at OT.
    The skill positions are not relitivly set at all.

    What if Bulger struggles who will be our qb?

    If Jackson goes down agian will the team crumble like last year?

    Torry Holt is not motivated to re-build he wants out of St.Louis will we look to Avery and Burton to be the starters in there sophmore seasons?

    When was the last time we actually had a good healthy tight end?


    Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    Now you're just putting words in my mouth. Not every line is built on high draft picks but you can't disagree that linemen drafted earlier purport to be the best way to fix an ailing line.
    u agree that not all teams are built on high draft pics well this years draft does not have that #1 freak OT like last years Jake Long even Clady was that good and this years draft is deep in OTs. So we can wait till round 2 to draft an OT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    Not when they're incurred that consistently. Barron has been through three coaches and still false starts. If I were the coaches, I'd know what (or more specifically who) the common denominator is.
    Yea but this year we are keeping our OL coach and last year under him Barron's penalties reduced look at this chart:

    cbs5.com - Player Stats - Alex Barron

    His Sack numbers were up but his penalties were down. He recorded career lows in penalties, false starts and holding. While tieing a career high in games played (lol 16).


    I stated this reason befor and im going to do it again do we want to face Fitz and Crabtree (the seahawks will take him if we dont) 4 times a season? If Ron Bartellis injured or tired (out for 1-2 plays) then who will cover them? Tye Hill? Fakir Brown?
    Last edited by djdeeznutz; -02-01-2009 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Chart didn show

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Some of our Rams Historical Moments
    By OldRamsfan in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: -03-16-2009, 10:23 PM
  2. Jim Thomas Live-Feb. 5th
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -02-06-2008, 12:24 PM
  3. Postgame With Gordo
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -12-21-2007, 10:18 AM
  4. Jim Thomas Live, November 6, 2007
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -11-06-2007, 06:41 PM
  5. RAMS Tale of The Tape
    By OldRamsfan in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: -01-09-2006, 03:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •