R6. Jared Zabransky, QB, Boise State

R7. Roderick Rogers, S, Wisconsin

R7. Roy Hall, WR, Ohio State

R7. Miguel Merrick, SS, Iowa

Comments Please!

RamsFan16

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: 3/26/07 Rams Draft

QB in Round 6, you feel the need to pick up another QB? Bulger, Ferrotte, and Fitz are not good enough for you? You want more depth at QB?

Roy Hall does not "look" like a WR in that picture to me. He is very thick. Is he fast enough to play the position? Do we need another WR or do you have other things in mind for him, such as ST?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

smizzhfx is offline Registered User

I like Branch in the 1st, Bradley might be a bit of a reach in the second but I like him... Robinson looks good in the third. I've never heard of the RB but day 2 looks good but I don't think we need to be going QB in the 6th round and we should be looking at more interior linemen.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Solid mock. Not sure we go LB in round two after signing Draft but I personally wouldn't have any objections as Bradley has been lights out in post-season workouts. Smith in the fourth is a solid pick, not as physical inside as you'd like him to be but nice potential as a receiver out of the backfield. Otto's a good mid round lineman who could be tried out on either side. Not sure about taking Zabransky in round six, but worst case scenario is he competes with Fitz for the #3 job and the loser heads to the practice squad. Good project QB. Hall is probably the only one of those three 7th rounders that has a chance to stick.

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    Roy Hall does not "look" like a WR in that picture to me. He is very thick. Is he fast enough to play the position? Do we need another WR or do you have other things in mind for him, such as ST?
    The 6'2" Hall ran a sub 4.4 on a fast Ohio State track at their pro day. Probably should be adjusted to the mid 4.4's but word is he impressed a lot of people in attendance. He didn't get much attention at tOSU because of the guys ahead of him but he put up enough at his pro day to warrant a late round pick. I don't believe he brings much to the table in terms of a return man though.

keith m. klink Guest

GOOD INFO NICK. can always count on you being up on some unknowns to most of the people here. the kid didn't do to bad this time, nice job kid. i would only change up 1-2 things, instead of 2 safeties, i would pick 1, and instead of the qb, i would use the two picks on another DE, and RB.but all in all , not bad kid.keep up the work. KK

chiguy is online now Registered User

For once, I will not ridicule this mock draft.

chipperjones is offline Registered User

I like all the 7th rds.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Congratulations RF16, a nice mock and you even managed to sneak a Hawkeye in at the end.

Well done, youngster.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Thats the first time I've had a Hawkeye in any of my mocks in awhile.
    RamsFan16

snowbozo21 is offline Registered User

If any of you are looking for a reciever, then maybe you should look in our own backyard. Brad Ekwerekwu ran a 4.48 and 4.47 at missouri's pro day he is 6'3 3/4. I think if we don't pick him up then he will get drafted in the late rounds.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Robinson in RD 3 is a steal. He is a monster on the D line, but broke his leg during the Baylor game or would be at least a 2nd rounder.

RealRam is offline Registered User

TX, to me DE Robison is more R2 material than three. 6-3, 260 with excellent commitment and work ethics. He may be a surprise. Follow link to a somewhat biased article: http://texas.scout.com/2/542224.html

[RF16, great job with your draft images and arrangement! For R3 it's Robison :-) but I like this DE from Texas-Austin.]