HORNHEAD Guest

46 TD's And 3,900 Yards In One Season!

At the time I'm typing this, it would appear that Jason Boltus is still unsigned.

Am I alone in thinking that he'd be worth a free-agent signing to at least compete with Brock Berlin and Keith Null for the 3rd-string QB position?

He stands 6'3 and weighs around 225. He was one of the fastest QB's at the combine if not THE fastest.

He didn't play in a pro-style offense but I still think he's worth a look.

Your thoughts?

LINKS:Division III Hartwick College quarterback Jason Boltus drawing NFL looks: Times Argus Online

Baldwinsville native Jason Boltus is NFL bound : Sports : WSTM NBC3

Jason Boltus*|*Hartwick,*QB*:*2009 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

Re: 46 TD's And 3,900 Yards In One Season!

Quote Originally Posted by HORNHEAD View Post
    At the time I'm typing this, it would appear that Jason Boltus is still unsigned.

Am I alone in thinking that he'd be worth a free-agent signing to at least compete with Brock Berlin and Keith Null for the 3rd-string QB position?

He stands 6'3 and weighs around 225. He was one of the fastest QB's at the combine if not THE fastest.

He didn't play in a pro-style offense but I still think he's worth a look.

Your thoughts?

1st Welcome Hornhead to the Clan

2nd Ram Talk is the forum just for players either currently on the Rams or former Rams who are now retired.

3rd yes Boltus is a player ive noticed...he has a face made for an helmet, funny looking face but that shouldnt be held against him..certainly worth getting in for a closer look (at his play,not his face..)

4th..this site runs a no links policy...you can copy and paste an article tho..

just giving you an heads up on the rules as a mod will once theyve noticed it.
    Last edited by Ramblin` Ram; -04-30-2009 at 08:13 AM.

HORNHEAD Guest

Talking Re: 46 TD's And 3,900 Yards In One Season!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblin` Ram View Post
    1st Welcome Hornhead to the Clan

2nd Ram Talk is the forum just for players either currently on the Rams or former Rams who are now retired.

3rd yes Boltus is a player ive noticed...he has a face made for an helmet, funny looking face but that shouldnt be held against him..certainly worth getting in for a closer look (at his play,not his face..)

4th..this site runs a no links policy...you can copy and paste an article tho..

just giving you an heads up on the rules as a mod will once theyve noticed it.

Thanks for the heads-up, RAMBLIN' RAM! I appreciate that!

Yeah, I'd like to see what the kid's got.

Ya never know!

Kurt Warner wasn't drafted, either.

Drummerman1011 Guest

Re: 46 TD's And 3,900 Yards In One Season!

Finally Hornhead on this forum, lol, ya I wouldn't mind bringing him in. More competition, the better.