Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Adalius Thomas?

  1. #1
    Dr. Defense's Avatar
    Dr. Defense is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    RI
    Age
    24
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    11

    Adalius Thomas?

    So apparently he is being cut by the Patriots. Would you like to see us pursue him?

    I for one would love to bring him in. He is a large physical presence that can pound the ball carrier. He's a pretty decent cover linebacker. The question is does he fit our scheme? Played in Baltimore and then New England, with both teams running a 3-4.


  2. #2
    ram1906's Avatar
    ram1906 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Adalius Thomas?

    Not a 4 pillar guy. Didnt come to practice ontime then cried about punishment. No chance the squeeky clean rams will pursue. Too many problems on field to have problems in locke room.

  3. #3
    Bralidore(RAMMODE)'s Avatar
    Bralidore(RAMMODE) is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    22

    Re: Adalius Thomas?

    Quote Originally Posted by ram1906 View Post
    Not a 4 pillar guy. Didnt come to practice ontime then cried about punishment. No chance the squeeky clean rams will pursue. Too many problems on field to have problems in locke room.
    As i understand, he wasn't on time because it was snowing outside, in which Moss was also late. He didn't cry he was confronted by reporters about it and said he was baffled by the punishment and did not like it.

    That being said, he is aging, declining in ability, and would be very out of place in our 4-3. An inquiry wouldn't hurt, but i doubt it happens, and i can't blame the Rams.

  4. #4
    TekeRam's Avatar
    TekeRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky, United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,879
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: Adalius Thomas?

    He'd be an immediate upgrade at Sam, and would provide a possible pass rush specialist from that position as well. I'd love to bring him on.
    I believe!

  5. #5
    bruce4life's Avatar
    bruce4life is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hemet/San Diego CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,856
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Adalius Thomas?

    I'm sick and tired of this bs 4 pillars nonsense. Most players in the NFL have some type of baggage peiod.

  6. #6
    thermobee's Avatar
    thermobee is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    28
    Posts
    590
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Adalius Thomas?

    Plus he was only late 8 minutes.

  7. #7
    unorthodox1999's Avatar
    unorthodox1999 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Adalius Thomas?

    Quote Originally Posted by bruce4life View Post
    I'm sick and tired of this bs 4 pillars nonsense. Most players in the NFL have some type of baggage peiod.

    No kidding, we as fans are probably more concerned with following the "4 pillars guidelines", politicking with it more than Spags is..I am all for having a strong foundation for the team and players to be united and of high character, but in this case, how many problems or "baggage" has Thomas had? Maybe more than I know of, maybe none at all...Not all coaches and players are going to see eye to eye, and this incident didnt seem to be a lack of interest from the players side..

    That being said, I think it'd be a great opportunity to take advantage of filling a void we have by upgrading in game play and experience..

  8. #8
    JPPT1974's Avatar
    JPPT1974 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Seymour TN
    Age
    39
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Adalius Thomas?

    Well he is getting a lot of interest in teams. Also he and Belichick hated each other guts!
    Rams 2014 Season!

  9. #9
    Flippin' Ram's Avatar
    Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    2,452
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: Adalius Thomas?

    Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    Also he and Belichick hated each other guts!
    That's good enough for me to make him wear the horns.

  10. #10
    msha is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    mo
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Adalius Thomas?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bralidore(RAMMODE) View Post
    As i understand, he wasn't on time because it was snowing outside, in which Moss was also late. He didn't cry he was confronted by reporters about it and said he was baffled by the punishment and did not like it.

    That being said, he is aging, declining in ability, and would be very out of place in our 4-3. An inquiry wouldn't hurt, but i doubt it happens, and i can't blame the Rams.
    It was snowing and there was traffic. Then he said he doesn't know what to do about the traffic. He said he wasn't the Jetsons and couldn't fly to work, that made me laugh. Here are the comments about being late, and the Jetsons of couse:

    "I think everyone woke up to the snow yesterday. I didn't know it was going to snow. There was traffic. I can't run people over getting to work. I don't do that. I actually almost had a car accident. It is what it is. He did what he thought was best for him. That's what he did."
    Thomas broke out a cartoon reference when asked about being stuck in traffic, saying, "What do you do? It's not the Jetsons, I can't jump up and just fly. What the heck am I supposed to do?"
    Last edited by msha; -04-27-2010 at 09:50 PM.

  11. #11
    Ventesette's Avatar
    Ventesette is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Adalius Thomas?

    Quote Originally Posted by msha View Post
    It was snowing and there was traffic. Then he said he doesn't know what to do about the traffic. He said he wasn't the Jetsons and couldn't fly to work, that made me laugh. Here are the comments about being late, and the Jetsons of couse:

    "I think everyone woke up to the snow yesterday. I didn't know it was going to snow. There was traffic. I can't run people over getting to work. I don't do that. I actually almost had a car accident. It is what it is. He did what he thought was best for him. That's what he did."
    Thomas broke out a cartoon reference when asked about being stuck in traffic, saying, "What do you do? It's not the Jetsons, I can't jump up and just fly. What the heck am I supposed to do?"
    Yep. I also don't think he cried so much about the fine, his complaint was that they sent him home like a child rather than let him continue with the day's work. IIRC his playing time was already suffering, either because his skills are deteriorating or because he's in Little Bill's doghouse or a combination of the two.

Similar Threads

  1. Chat w/ Jim Thomas - Feb 24th
    By Nick in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: -02-25-2009, 07:01 PM
  2. Jim Thomas Live
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -04-09-2008, 09:53 PM
  3. Jim Thomas Live, Jan 4th
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -01-05-2008, 09:34 AM
  4. J. Thomas Live, 12-27
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -12-28-2007, 11:46 AM
  5. Jim Thomas Live: 12/11/07
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -12-11-2007, 07:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •