Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Albert Hanseworth

Heard the other day that the monster Titans defensive tackle will be on the free agent market and the Titans can't stick a franchise tag on him. This is an area that we've failed to fill effectively during drafts and i think adding him to our roster would produce an immediate impact on the way our defense plays. Developing a young rookie draftee is not what this team needs right now. We need to put someone in there that is proven and not a future hopeful. Both offensive and defensive lines should be our target this off season.

NY RAMFAN is offline Registered User

Re: Albert Hanseworth

This guy is going to be so f....ing expensive that even with the bailout money is not going to be enough to get him. I don't think we can even think on afford it after signing Marc and SJ.
    Although he just injured so we have to see how serious is that.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Moved this to the Draft/FA forum since we're talking about a specific free agent. The thing that troubles me about Haynesworth is he's never played a full NFL season. He seems to get nicked up. Furthermore, remember there are off the field issues from the past as well. Is that the kind of player that you're going to pay $10 million a year in a huge free agent deal? I dunno. I don't see the Rams making a significant move on him, even though from an on-the-field standpoint they could use him in the middle of their line.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

We're not going to pay a ton for him. As nice as this is, we will be the ones watching him get signed to a big deal by another team.

shower beers is offline Registered User

If he first doesn't get resigned, which looks really unlikely, this guy is going to get a monster contract. It would be foolish to think we'll sign him from under the Raiders.