Rip32 is offline Registered User

Antonio Cromartie?

This guy is a bit of an unknown at the moment because of the knee injury that he suffered,but if he shows at the combine that his knee is fully recovered he will jump up the board,I would love to take him in the second or third round but i dont know if he can do enough to break into the top 15 but he could beat out Tye Hill and Jimmy Williams to be the best corner in the draft he is 6'3 and is faster than Williams,Hill and Youboty.

What do you guys think of him?Do you think he could do enough to be considered for our first round pick?

:clanram:

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Antonio Cromartie?

He certainly could rise up the boards into the top 10-20 if he has a good combine, but man, it'd be hard to feel comfortable about him with that knee injury, especially considering that Butler and Fisher aren't exactly prime examples of durability.

Rampage39 is offline Registered User

theres a interview with him on nfldraftcountdown.com, imo if everything checks out okay then i could see him going to KC at #20.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Yeah, I could see him going first round, but it'd take an awful lot to validate taking him with our pick at 11. I don't know if he'd be able to raise his stock that high.