HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Arizona St. draftees

Since we have a history of giving ASU players a look in the draft, here's some guys that may turn up on our draft board:

1. Andrew Walter (QB) - Will probably go near the end of the 1st day, which is too early for us to take a QB, but you never know.

2. Drew Hodgdon (C) - 6th or 7th rounder, hard worker & smart player, but undersized at 285 lbs.

3. Jimmy Verdon (DE) - Another late day 2 guy, very strong with good size for a DE, but also very slow. can play anywhere on the D-line

4. Chris McKenzie (CB) - late day 2 pickup. great physical player, strong, aggressive and one of the fastest players in the draft. however his technique and size (5'9" 180 lbs) will hold him back. solid nickel potential and ST player

"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Arizona St. draftees

Any of the last three would be solid late pick-ups, I think.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: Arizona St. draftees

Quote Originally Posted by NickSeiler
    Any of the last three would be solid late pick-ups, I think.
    I bet if we don't draft all of the last three, we offer them FA contracts. We won't take Walter, but (mark my words) the other three will wear Ram jerseys, if only for training camp.

Of course now that I say that it'll never happen, but you know what I mean.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod