Here are some "most likely" awards I see...

Most Likely to Succeed: Patrick Peterson, DB, LSU
Peterson is so talented, and so physically gifted, I have a hard time seeing him fail in the NFL. The only question will be whether he is best suited to be a CB or a FS. I suspect he'll start his career at CB, and move on to FS later.

Most Likely Bust: Jake Locker, QB, Washington
For me, it was a toss-up between Locker and Ryan Mallett. I went with Locker only because I think he'll be taken much earlier in the draft. Both players are "all physical talent/potential, little actual performance on the field" prospects. QBs these days don't have the luxury of time to learn the game, so expect Locker to be thrown to wolves early.

Most Likely to Succeed or Fail Based Upon System: J.J. Watt, DE, Wisconsin
In a 3-4, where he'll be asked to play the run and rush inside of a speed OLB, he can be a very productive player. In a 4-3, I think he'd be the second coming of Adam Carriker.

Most Likely to Be Drafted Too High: Akeem Ayers, OLB, UCLA
I think he has Round 1 publicity and Round 3-4 talent.

Most Likely to Be Drafted Lower Than He Should Be: Ras-I Dowling, DB, Virginia
I've seen many mocks in which he's lasted until Round 3. If he stays healthy, he's a late-first/early-second round talent.

Most Likely to Earn the Label "Biggest Sleeper": Martin Parker, DT, Richmond
He was one of the stars of the East/West Shrine Game, proving he can play with the big boys.

Most Likely Trade Involving the Rams: Washington's First Pick (#10) for the Rams' First (#14) and Third Round Picks
The Redskins need more picks, having traded several away, and the Rams may desire Julio Jones enough to give up a third round pick. If Jones pans out, nobody will argue with this in the long run.

and finally...

Most Likely Player To Elicit An "Oh $#!%" Reaction When Selected: Cam Newton, QB, Auburn
Many will love him as the face of a franchise, others will see not be happy campers.