Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Av's Rams Draft Board and Day 2 Watch List (Version 3.0: Post-Combine)

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Honey Badger might be worth a look as a kick/punt returner and nickel/dime back on Day 3 of the draft.
    Randart likes this.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: Av's Rams Draft Board and Day 2 Watch List (Version 3.0: Post-Combine)

As FA approaches, I started thinking about how top-tier signings would impact my board.

WR: If the Rams were to sign a top-tier WR (i.e. Wallace, Bowe, Jennings), most of the WRs would go to my Day 2 watch list. The possible exception would be Tavon Austin, who is there more due to the possibility of losing Danny Amendola and the need for a new slot receiver.

TE: If the Rams were to sign a starter quality TE (i.e. Jared Cook, Dustin Keller), I'd remove the TEs from the board, even though neither is necessarily "top tier."

OT: If the Rams were to sign a top-tier OT (i.e. Long, Albert, Loadholt), I might still consider looking at OTs in Rounds 2 and 3, particularly if they are players who might also fit at the OG position.

OG: If the Rams were to sign a top-tier OG (i.e. Andy Levitre), I think I would remove the OGs from my boards, as the Rams would have pretty good depth at the position. The exception might be players who also could provide depth at C, such as Travis Frederick or (if healthy) Barrett Jones.

OLB: If the Rams were to sign a starter at OLB (i.e. Erin Henderson), I'd still look at OLBs on Day 2. The reason is, I don't think there really are any top-tier OLBs in FA.

S: I the Rams were to sign a top-tier S (i.e. William Moore, Dashon Goldson), I'd still looke at S on Day 2, as we have little depth at the position, and Quintin Mickell is 32.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12