Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BarronWade is offline Registered User

Re: Beastly Mock draft

Quote Originally Posted by 39thebeast View Post
    Where did WR winning championships come from. TO was a key cog to that teams success that year and when he was 100% the eagles were great.

You say you read this and that, but you never provide sources. Spending a higher pick on a WR regardless the player is flashier than going for a lineman in general.

No this is what I said
    "How is it going out of our way, by using a 4th rounder on a guy who is the best returner in the class and also has alot of upside as a WR."

You conveniently left out most of the quote, but thats fine. A late round pick has lower expectations and they are given more time to develop and are expected to contribute later than earlier picks. They probably feal they have more to prove and prove to themselves and others they should have been picked earlier.

You are reading what I am saying so wrong. I am talking about being an impact player when they get to the NFL not when they are in college!!!
    So when TO (a WR) is not 100% the eagles dont win the SB? Sounds like your trying to say the Eagles need TO (a WR) to be healthy to win the Superbowl. So i guess the Cards didnt win the superbowl cuz Fitz wasnt 100% right? Cuz Fitz is the key cog (speaking of cogs who will start at RG for us Grecco or Cogs) to the Cardinals Team.

Well i would post sources but then i would not be followin the rules an they would just be deleted and il look at who edited it and it will read:

"last edited by Nick, Reason: NO LINKS!!!"

Hey im the one that hates the Aaron Curry talks and want Eugene Monroe i was saying the Crabtree **** cuz you were saying high impact players are not errors and that the Eagles lost the SB cuz TO wasnt 100% he was only 99.9% (thats rough).

Keep scrolling up the page and you will see what you wrote (if you dont edit it before you read it.)

LIke you said i Conveniently left out the rest of the quote but if your fine with it I am too. I guess your right late rounds drafts pick do have more time to develop in the CFL or AFL. I mean i doesnt matter if late rounds picks dont make the team they can go to Canada or the Arena Football league. I heard it is finally being broadcasted on ESPN so they will get that spotlight.

Yea and late rounds dont have more to prove. Let me give you an example of a Baseball player. He is on the 2009 World Series winning Yankee team. His name is A-Roid he has alot more to prove getting paid (30 mil) then a guy like Rick Ankiel (on the Cards) who is being paid chump change compared to A-Roid.

Like Jake Long has more to prove then Jon Grecco. Stafford is going to be paid so much money (possibly getting drafted #1) but Rhett Bomar has more to prove cuz he will be drafted in the 5th and he is from Sam houston State (can you name another player from there). Is that what your trying to get at.

Yea i am kinda illiterate so i may be reading it wrong but i guess you can really predict an NFL impact player before the draft. Well if Tate is going to be an impact player in the NFL then why dont we draft him with the 2nd pick. I mean we dont know if Curry, SMith, or Monroe are going to be impact player but since you (the expert) know that Tate will be a sure thing lets take him 2nd. Oh and did you know that high impact player cant be errors ?

Beastly: no if they are picked in the top 5 they can but if picked after that then they cant.

lol people are starting to like the debate. We need to bring it to the next level. We need to start hating each other now lets start teasing each others intelligence! lol.

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BarronWade View Post
    So when TO (a WR) is not 100% the eagles dont win the SB? Sounds like your trying to say the Eagles need TO (a WR) to be healthy to win the Superbowl. So i guess the Cards didnt win the superbowl cuz Fitz wasnt 100% right? Cuz Fitz is the key cog (speaking of cogs who will start at RG for us Grecco or Cogs) to the Cardinals Team.

Well i would post sources but then i would not be followin the rules an they would just be deleted and il look at who edited it and it will read:

"last edited by Nick, Reason: NO LINKS!!!"

Hey im the one that hates the Aaron Curry talks and want Eugene Monroe i was saying the Crabtree **** cuz you were saying high impact players are not errors and that the Eagles lost the SB cuz TO wasnt 100% he was only 99.9% (thats rough).

Keep scrolling up the page and you will see what you wrote (if you dont edit it before you read it.)

LIke you said i Conveniently left out the rest of the quote but if your fine with it I am too. I guess your right late rounds drafts pick do have more time to develop in the CFL or AFL. I mean i doesnt matter if late rounds picks dont make the team they can go to Canada or the Arena Football league. I heard it is finally being broadcasted on ESPN so they will get that spotlight.

Yea and late rounds dont have more to prove. Let me give you an example of a Baseball player. He is on the 2009 World Series winning Yankee team. His name is A-Roid he has alot more to prove getting paid (30 mil) then a guy like Rick Ankiel (on the Cards) who is being paid chump change compared to A-Roid.

Like Jake Long has more to prove then Jon Grecco. Stafford is going to be paid so much money (possibly getting drafted #1) but Rhett Bomar has more to prove cuz he will be drafted in the 5th and he is from Sam houston State (can you name another player from there). Is that what your trying to get at.

Yea i am kinda illiterate so i may be reading it wrong but i guess you can really predict an NFL impact player before the draft. Well if Tate is going to be an impact player in the NFL then why dont we draft him with the 2nd pick. I mean we dont know if Curry, SMith, or Monroe are going to be impact player but since you (the expert) know that Tate will be a sure thing lets take him 2nd. Oh and did you know that high impact player cant be errors ?

Beastly: no if they are picked in the top 5 they can but if picked after that then they cant.

lol people are starting to like the debate. We need to bring it to the next level. We need to start hating each other now lets start teasing each others intelligence! lol.
    Do you fully read anything i say? I said TO was a major part of that team and what they did, him being hurt, hurt the team. He wasn't even supposed to play he had a major leg injury that could have greatly affected his career if he played in the superbowl with it. Larry Fitzgerald was 100%

You really don't read what I say at all... It is really pointless arguing with you. You keep saying I said high impact players are not errors. I never said that!!! You are just extrapolating something from a simple statement

Late round picks like i said before are given more time to develop becuase they generally start later on than earlier picks.

This is really getting annoying. First of all I never said Tate was a sure thing and if you can find where I said that go right ahead. I never said high impact players cant be errors, why you keep saying that I don't know. Are you serious? If people didn't know Aaron Curry's why would he be ranked so high same with Smith or Monroe. Scouts and coaches predict impact based on game tape and what they did in college. When Tate was healthy there was not a better returner in college football. He was also an explosive playmaker on the offensive side of the ball. His knee injury obviously drops him, because he was a second rounder before it. You obviously can't understand the fact that high impact players can go all over the draft and they don't have to go at the second pick. I never said he would have the highest impact of any rookie so why would we draft him number 2 overall. Also different players make different types of impact it just matters what type of impact is more valuable to your team

If you aren't going to actually read what I say and just make up your own opinions from what i say I am not going to dignify you with a response.

NOW YOUR JUST LYING YOUR ASS OFF

Do you fully read anything i say? I said TO was a major part of that team and what they did, him being hurt, hurt the team. He wasn't even supposed to play he had a major leg injury that could have greatly affected his career if he played in the superbowl with it. Larry Fitzgerald was 100%

You really don't read what I say at all... It is really pointless arguing with you. You keep saying I said high impact players are not errors. I never said that!!! You are just extrapolating something from a simple statement

Late round picks like i said before are given more time to develop becuase they generally start later on than earlier picks.

This is really getting annoying. First of all I never said Tate was a sure thing and if you can find where I said that go right ahead. I never said high impact players cant be errors, why you keep saying that I don't know. Are you serious? If people didn't know Aaron Curry's why would he be ranked so high same with Smith or Monroe. Scouts and coaches predict impact based on game tape and what they did in college. When Tate was healthy there was not a better returner in college football. He was also an explosive playmaker on the offensive side of the ball. His knee injury obviously drops him, because he was a second rounder before it. You obviously can't understand the fact that high impact players can go all over the draft and they don't have to go at the second pick. I never said he would have the highest impact of any rookie so why would we draft him number 2 overall. Also different players make different types of impact it just matters what type of impact is more valuable to your team

If you aren't going to actually read what I say and just make up your own opinions from what i say I am not going to dignify you with a response.
    You said "if he played in the Superbowl" in fact TO did play in the superbowl and he was the best receiver (when it comes to production) that the Eagles had during the SB. ALso the Eagles competed in the playoffs without TO and made there way to the SB. Also this whole TO think started with us talking about Trotter and Pierce and how Pierce got a ring leading that defense while Trotter doesnt have a ring. Well Trotter is a run thumper type of LB and during superbowl 39 the Patriots ran the ball pretty well. I am pretty sure the Patriots had over 100 rushing yards in that game and Cory Dillion did really good.

ALso your probably going to gimme some stuff about "not reading your stuff" so here is a quote:

Are you serious? Trotter had 2 different great tours of duty in Philedelphia, he has been an all pro Pierce hasn't. If you asked Spags which MLB between Trotter and Pierce he would take in there prime I think he would give the edge to Trotter.
    really? So your saying a former DC and LB coach would rather take a big scary MLB over a smart team leader? Just remember this B-Dawk was the leader for the Eagles. We dont really have one. Maybe Spoon Maybe james Bulter we are not 100% sure. SO i think we should take the safer route and take a guy with better work ethic and leadership ability.

Iight now moving on to your "simple statement" here is the exact quote:

Tate is going to be ready by the time training camp comes along. How is he an error if he is a high impact player in 2009 or even 2010 for that matter. Regardless of when he contributes if he is a great sucess thats all that matters. The Rams are probaly not a superbowl team right now, but it definately helps to develop young impact players.
    That was a response to me:
    Quote Originally Posted by BW
    Well we are going out of our way to get Tate just remember he got a torn ACL/MCL that take 1 and a 1/2 years to get you 100%. So he wont start making an impact to 2010. We in a mode where we have little room for error in the draft and Tate just wont be ready for 2009.
    If you read what i said i was implying that Tate might be an error (bust). The bold is what i was talking about when i accused u of claiming high impact players are not errors. However if your read the whole statement "How is he an error if he is a high impact player in 2009 or even 2010 for that matter" This statement is implying that he will be a high impact player either this year or next year. You sound pretty sure about Tate being a high impact player.

Now to the other statement in that paragraph:"it definately helps to develop young impact players" You are lying and just contradicting yourself here is another quote by you:

We don't need an all star WR and we probably aren't looking for one. What we are looking for is ways to improve our terrible defense and running the ball. Adding another young developmental WR to the 4 we already might be overkill. Secondly why the heck not make the defense better with 2 really good players. How can we not afford to improve the terrible defense? Doesnt matter if you have a big NT taking up blocks if there is no one tackling behind him. It also doesnt matter if you have a LB who is always getting blocked by the guards becuase he doesn't have a NT protecting him.
    So before you said another developmental WR would be overkill and then you said Tate would be a developmental player. Isnt Tate a WR so if you connect that it would read Tate is a developmental impact player and Tate plays WR. So he is a developmental WR which in your opinion is overkill.

Also what is it with you and draft players with previous knee injuries/problems?

Monroe has knee problem
    Brinkley had surgery
    Tate is coming off a knee injury

Also who is this Harry Potter guy? Tell me more about him.

If you dont want to answer me im fine with it and yes i do read what you say entirely but i dont give a complete analysis of each word you put down cuz that is just retarded.
    Last edited by BarronWade; -04-11-2009 at 05:01 PM.

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BarronWade View Post
    NOW YOUR JUST LYING YOUR ASS OFF

You said "if he played in the Superbowl" in fact TO did play in the superbowl and he was the best receiver (when it comes to production) that the Eagles had during the SB. ALso the Eagles competed in the playoffs without TO and made there way to the SB. Also this whole TO think started with us talking about Trotter and Pierce and how Pierce got a ring leading that defense while Trotter doesnt have a ring. Well Trotter is a run thumper type of LB and during superbowl 39 the Patriots ran the ball pretty well. I am pretty sure the Patriots had over 100 rushing yards in that game and Cory Dillion did really good.

ALso your probably going to gimme some bull**** about "not reading your ****" so here is a quote:

really? So your saying a former DC and LB coach would rather take a big scary MLB over a smart team leader? Just remember this B-Dawk was the leader for the Eagles. We dont really have one. Maybe Spoon Maybe james Bulter we are not 100% sure. SO i think we should take the safer route and take a guy with better work ethic and leadership ability.

Iight now moving on to your "simple statement" here is the exact quote:

That was a response to me:

If you read what i said i was implying that Tate might be an error (bust). The bold is what i was talking about when i accused u of claiming high impact players are not errors. However if your read the whole statement "How is he an error if he is a high impact player in 2009 or even 2010 for that matter" This statement is implying that he will be a high impact player either this year or next year. You sound pretty sure about Tate being a high impact player.

Now to the other statement in that paragraph:"it definately helps to develop young impact players" You are lying and just contradicting yourself here is another quote by you:

So before you said another developmental WR would be overkill and then you said Tate would be a developmental player. Isnt Tate a WR so if you connect that it would read Tate is a developmental impact player and Tate plays WR. So he is a developmental WR which in your opinion is overkill.

Also what is it with you and draft players with previous knee injuries/problems?

Monroe has knee problem
    Brinkley had surgery
    Tate is coming off a knee injury

Also who is this Harry Potter guy? Tell me more about him.

If you dont want to answer me im fine with it and yes i do read what you say entirely but i dont give a complete analysis of each word you put down cuz that is just retarded.
    It is really pointless arguing with you. You just define whatever I say the way you see it. You should consider not swearing so much (even if its just stars) all that stuff is just unnecessary on a family message board.

It is really pointless arguing with you. You just define whatever I say the way you see it. You should consider not swearing so much (even if its just stars) all that stuff is just unnecessary on a family message board.
    iight bro if you think so, just let it die. Ma fault on the swearing i corrected it thou.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Good mock mate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12