39thebeast is offline Registered User

Besides Crabtree

There are a bunch of good WRs in this draft besides Crabtree. I just don't see or want the Rams going after anyone one of them. Crabtree is an elite talent and if we draft him I won't be mad. If we took a guy in the 2nd or 3rd I would be pretty dissapointed. The Rams have way bigger needs and just spent 2 picks on WR last year. I would rather keep developing Avery and Burton. Any WR early besides Crabtree is unecessary to me.

Dominating D is offline Registered User

Re: Besides Crabtree

Quote Originally Posted by 39thebeast View Post
    There are a bunch of good WRs in this draft besides Crabtree. I just don't see or want the Rams going after anyone one of them. Crabtree is an elite talent and if we draft him I won't be mad. If we took a guy in the 2nd or 3rd I would be pretty dissapointed. The Rams have way bigger needs and just spent 2 picks on WR last year. I would rather keep developing Avery and Burton. Any WR early besides Crabtree is unecessary to me.

I have to agree

djdeeznutz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 39thebeast View Post
    Pat Shurmur our new offensive coordinator will probably run the West Coast Offense which needs big WRs that have YAC ability.

S-Jax has YAC abilitly and if we add Crabtree we will be fine cuz the WCO is quick slants and curls and all that i had post up earlier

Mooselini is offline Registered User

About time people realize this. haha

We have too many needs besides WR. If we do get a new WR, we're just taking time away from Burton and Stanley. These guys need to develop just as much as anyone else on this team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Devaney, if you care about this team... fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

bruce4life is offline Registered User

But this post is all about taking Crabtree instead of any other receiver in the draft....

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bruce4life View Post
    But this post is all about taking Crabtree instead of any other receiver in the draft....
    No its about Crabtree being the only guy worth taking. At this point I personally am for Eugene Monroe or Jason Smith.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    About time people realize this. haha

We have too many needs besides WR. If we do get a new WR, we're just taking time away from Burton and Stanley. These guys need to develop just as much as anyone else on this team.
    we do have other needs but on his worst day Crabtree is better than Burton and Stanley, you can't pass on a talent like that,we have had to many early picks lately and drafted for need,it's time to draft someone who can make a difference right away.