View Poll Results: Who do you think is the Best player in NFL Draft

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michael Oher OT

    1 1.67%
  • Matthew Stafford QB

    6 10.00%
  • Andre Smith OT

    7 11.67%
  • Sam Bradford QB

    5 8.33%
  • Michael Crabtree WR

    24 40.00%
  • Aaeon Curry OLB

    16 26.67%
  • Malcolm Jenkins CB

    1 1.67%
  • Eugene Monroe OT

    0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Shan the Ram Man's Avatar
    Shan the Ram Man is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    46
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    11

    The Best Available Player in NFL Draft

    Who do you think is the Best available player in NFL Draft ?
    Michael Crabtree WR Texas Tech
    Malcolm Jenkins CB Ohio State
    Aaron Curry OLB Wake Forest
    Andre Smith OT Alabama
    Michael Oher OT Ole Miss
    Eugene Monroe OT Virginia
    Matthew Stafford QB Georgia
    B.J. Raji DT Bosten College
    Last edited by Shan the Ram Man; -02-09-2009 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Delete S. Bradford UPdate poll


  2. #2
    Frito's Avatar
    Frito is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Best Available Player in NFL Draft

    Sam Bradford has the most potential. He has the physical attributes of a great NFL QB and all the throws with accuracy. His stats for two years in a row are just unbelievable. If we picked him we would need to sit him for a year while we try to build a line that can protect or we would ruin or get him killed. We do need a replacement for Bulger soon. I think great prospect! This team just needs so much up front.

    Crabtree is exceptional also but, I dont think he is eligible for the draft. Unless he is a redshirt Sophmore?

    Of the OT's available I still havent completely evaluated but, Andre Smith seems the best as Oher has many background questions. Eugene Monroe would make Chris Long look good at practice. LOL

  3. #3
    Dominating D's Avatar
    Dominating D is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    829
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: The Best Available Player in NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Frito View Post
    Sam Bradford has the most potential. He has the physical attributes of a great NFL QB and all the throws with accuracy. His stats for two years in a row are just unbelievable. If we picked him we would need to sit him for a year while we try to build a line that can protect or we would ruin or get him killed. We do need a replacement for Bulger soon. I think great prospect! This team just needs so much up front.

    Crabtree is exceptional also but, I dont think he is eligible for the draft. Unless he is a redshirt Sophmore?

    Of the OT's available I still havent completely evaluated but, Andre Smith seems the best as Oher has many background questions. Eugene Monroe would make Chris Long look good at practice. LOL
    Crabtree is elgible....

    Not sure if in todays NFL if the RAMS can draft a QB in the top of round 1 and bench HIM especially???? After the year Flacco and Ryan had regardless of the OL situation. This line did improve when the Rams played with some consistancy and with a running game....

  4. #4
    Mooselini's Avatar
    Mooselini is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,724
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: The Best Available Player in NFL Draft

    I honestly have to say the best player in this draft is Michael Crabtree. He's going to be lighting up the score board constantly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Devaney, if you care about this team... fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

  5. #5
    smizzhfx's Avatar
    smizzhfx is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Halifax, nova scotia, Canada
    Posts
    722
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: The Best Available Player in NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    I honestly have to say the best player in this draft is Michael Crabtree. He's going to be lighting up the score board constantly.
    I think Crabtree will end up ultimately being the best player of the '09 class.. let's just hope the Seahawks don't get a chance to grab him.

  6. #6
    RedArcher7's Avatar
    RedArcher7 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    626
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: The Best Available Player in NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Frito View Post
    Sam Bradford has the most potential. He has the physical attributes of a great NFL QB and all the throws with accuracy. His stats for two years in a row are just unbelievable. If we picked him we would need to sit him for a year while we try to build a line that can protect or we would ruin or get him killed. We do need a replacement for Bulger soon. I think great prospect! This team just needs so much up front.

    Crabtree is exceptional also but, I dont think he is eligible for the draft. Unless he is a redshirt Sophmore?

    Of the OT's available I still havent completely evaluated but, Andre Smith seems the best as Oher has many background questions. Eugene Monroe would make Chris Long look good at practice. LOL

    I never would have guessed you'd be a Sooners fan...
    Stafford will be a much better pro than Bradford. Neither QB is so great that we'd be idiots to pass on them to make an offensive line. There will be quarterbacks just as good next year, we're not desperate for a quarterback.

    Crabtree is a redshirt sophmore and is the best player in the draft, but again next year Dez Bryant will be in the draft and could be just as good or better than Crabtree. I'd rather take Bryant

  7. #7
    richtree's Avatar
    richtree is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,133
    Rep Power
    17

    Re: The Best Available Player in NFL Draft

    Crabtree is a nice player....but his toughness is questionable and speedwise he isn't there yet....

    he is a big project .....

    Stafford's gotta be the best player because of his arm strength and experience....

    he can be an NFL starter to build around not for us....

    PS that kid from kansas st. can chuck it too....if he is around later maybe we should consider...

  8. #8
    RedArcher7's Avatar
    RedArcher7 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    626
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: The Best Available Player in NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by richtree View Post
    Crabtree is a nice player....but his toughness is questionable and speedwise he isn't there yet....

    he is a big project .....

    Stafford's gotta be the best player because of his arm strength and experience....

    he can be an NFL starter to build around not for us....

    PS that kid from kansas st. can chuck it too....if he is around later maybe we should consider...
    Have you ever seen anyone catch him?

  9. #9
    eldfan's Avatar
    eldfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Greenville N.C.
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,655
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: The Best Available Player in NFL Draft

    They say the two toughest spots to fill is QB and LT if you need one you better go get one. I say Andre Smith.
    :ramlogo:

  10. #10
    chiguy's Avatar
    chiguy is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: The Best Available Player in NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by richtree View Post
    PS that kid from kansas st. can chuck it too....if he is around later maybe we should consider...
    Egads, just say no. He looks the part, but then gets consistently outperformed by the midgets QBing teams at Kansas and Missouri.

  11. #11
    39thebeast's Avatar
    39thebeast is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    conecticut
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: The Best Available Player in NFL Draft

    Michael crabtree is the best player, he becomes interesting only if we trade Holt.

  12. #12
    Shan the Ram Man's Avatar
    Shan the Ram Man is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    46
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    11

    Cool Re: The Best Available Player in NFL Draft

    In poll Most everybody Thinks Crabtree is best player in the Draft . The Rams should draft him #2 and not let division Rival Seahags get him ! Henry Ellard can coach him into being a great WR.

    Defence Builds Championships


  13. #13
    39thebeast's Avatar
    39thebeast is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    conecticut
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: The Best Available Player in NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Shan the Ram Man View Post
    In poll Most everybody Thinks Crabtree is best player in the Draft . The Rams should draft him #2 and not let division Rival Seahags get him ! Henry Ellard can coach him into being a great WR.

    Defence Builds Championships
    Funny how you say defence (should be defense) builds championships and you want to draft Crabtree.

  14. #14
    txramsfan's Avatar
    txramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Poplar Bluff, MO
    Age
    50
    Posts
    7,266
    Rep Power
    65

    Re: The Best Available Player in NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by eldfan View Post
    They say the two toughest spots to fill is QB and LT if you need one you better go get one. I say Andre Smith.

    Couldn't have said it better. Andre Smith is the next coming of Orlando Pace.

  15. #15
    friendly_foe's Avatar
    friendly_foe is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Best Available Player in NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by eldfan View Post
    They say the two toughest spots to fill is QB and LT if you need one you better go get one. I say Andre Smith.
    That's the player I'm hoping you guys don't get and very likely will. Or Crabtree. Smith would be an excellent pick for you guys though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rams beware: Don't try to dictate draft spot
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: -12-17-2008, 03:05 PM
  2. Draft Ready for Return
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -12-04-2008, 09:39 AM
  3. Draft Prepared for Former Team
    By Rambos in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -09-07-2007, 10:42 AM
  4. supplemental draft - any interest
    By ramhard in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: -06-18-2006, 03:14 AM
  5. Salary Cap Request
    By HUbison in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: -12-31-2004, 02:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •