Adam Spieker OC
    Red Keith LB
    Kevin O'Connell QB
    Amarri Jackson WR
    Omar Cuff RB

What do you think?

harrydog is offline Registered User

Re: Big Blue Mock Draft has

So we don't take a WR until the 7th round?
    I don't like that.

keith m. klink Guest

I think that the players in rds 2-3-4 , all could be had in later rounds . never heard of LB RED KEITH , or either JACKSON/wr and CUFFS/rb . unless these guy's are something special, and i want no future projects picked in the 3rd , 4th or 5th rounds anymore . NO more BYRDS and WROTENS ,(no more drafting athlete's and finding a position that they can learn , kinda stuff ) lets make sure they are solid players , if they are O.K.

that still doesn't solve the DE problems because the RAMS already said earlier this year that LANGFORD projects as a better DT to them , and that is where he would play for them after adding a little more weight .

and why take a RB in the 7th when we have no SAFETY or CB's taken at all . if you used a RB pick on MR irrelivant , then i would say o.k.

and they are short one pick. 1-2-3-4-5-6-6-7-7

TekeRam is offline Registered User

It's not Scottish, so it's crap! Keith hit the nail on the head. All of the mid round picks are extreme reaches. If they work out, great, but they're all picked at least a round before they should be. That isn't even going in to mention that it doesn't really solve many of our problems with player who could play immediately/soon.

Personally, I'd be rather angry with this draft. Thanks for sharing it, though.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Actually, as long as any draft has us taking Dorsey I'm fine. 2 reasons why.

1. I don't think we win this year. I think we get much better, but I don't think we are there yet. Dorsey will be a monster on a D line for a long time and if we draft him it tells me the team is being patient and getting the best defensive player in the draft.

2. I trust combine numbers about as much as I trust someone named Nuckles who wears 50 gold chains around his no neck self who tells me I don't have to pay him this week for protection. The combine might be as overrated as the winner of American Idol.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

I don't like this at all. It's actually rather terrible. Sure, we take one of the top four guys we've been looking at (who in my opinion is #4 on that list).

Not only that, we dont take a wide receiver until late. Which makes no sense, the kid will just end up in camp.

If I absolutely had to draft Dorsey, I would get a DE in the second round, not wait until the 3rd. Having a good pass rush on the other end of Leonard Little will be a great thing to have.

RedArcher7 is offline Registered User

Richardson can wait until the 3rd, Linebacker and Center aren't as big of a need as WR.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    I don't like this at all. It's actually rather terrible. Sure, we take one of the top four guys we've been looking at (who in my opinion is #4 on that list).

Not only that, we dont take a wide receiver until late. Which makes no sense, the kid will just end up in camp.

If I absolutely had to draft Dorsey, I would get a DE in the second round, not wait until the 3rd. Having a good pass rush on the other end of Leonard Little will be a great thing to have.
    Guys, doesn't anyone remember how well Spoon played on the edge last year after Little went down? There's some pass rush there.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

I really don't care for it at all. I'm not sure Barry Richardson is even in the top ten offensive line prospects in this draft, and we're supposed to take him at #33 overall? Ridiculous. Kendall Langford is a defensive end who moves like a nose guard. He's like Adeyanju-lite or rather in this case "Adeyanju-heavy". The only pick I do like is QB Kevin O'Connell.

keith m. klink Guest

i would love LANGFORD in the 6th , 7th round area . would plug him right in the DT rotation right from the get-go , put another 15lbs on him and we would have a sloid player and contribution from a lower round pick is always good .