Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Big Draft Trade news!!

FestusRam is offline Registered User

Re: Big Draft Trade news!!

I do not want Trent Richardson I dont care how good he will be.

Trade down and hope we got Blackmon or take the BPA besides Trent.

This is turning into a passing league more and more every year and we need to focus on that.

If Steven Jackson has taught us anything its that having a top 5 running back on your offense is pointless if the rest of the offense is inept. I wouldn't use use a top 10 pick on a running back anymore.

xpmar9x is offline Registered User

I could see Cleveland or Tampa taking Blackmon.

Yes, Tampa could use Mo-Claiborne, but they're WRs are just average. Mike Williams isn't amazing.. he's good though. Benn has been a bust. Etc etc. Blackmon could be a big time play maker for the Bucs and could develop with Freeman.

As far as the Browns, they could opt to re-sign Hillis and also have Hardesty (whos nothing special). Browns have no legit receivers, and if they opt to keep McCoy as a starter, Blackmon could be the target they need to continue his development.

Instead, I'd see Richardson #4 to CLE and Mo #5 to Bucs. But I wouldn't be surprised to see CLE look to trade back, they could likely get Richardson a little later and pick up more picks. Other teams may be looking for a Julio Jones type trade for Blackmon.

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    I never said they did offer us something...When it comes to being hypothetical I'd obviously rather have their deal, but no-one said they'd offer first of all, and second no-one said they'd give us that incredible offer.
    The point is both deals are hypothetical. If you're going to dream up a package the Redskins could offer, then there's no reason to be critical of someone for dreaming up one they prefer more from the Browns. Until some actual big draft trade news comes along that says something is on the table, no hypothetical is better than another.
    THOLTFAN81 likes this.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    The point is both deals are hypothetical. If you're going to dream up a package the Redskins could offer, then there's no reason to be critical of someone for dreaming up one they prefer more from the Browns. Until some actual big draft trade news comes along that says something is on the table, no hypothetical is better than another.
    Let him dream up than. Its not that I refuse to let him think of a hypothetical trade, its the fact that he said "Browns 4th And 22nd > over skins offer..." implying that both teams have offered the deals and that the Redskins deal is not as good as the Browns.

At the end of the day, this is all irrelevant.

lostsoul is offline Registered User

I'd love to trade back and pick up Decastro. Not a lot of people talking about him but man the kid can play.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12