Thread: Big ups to NICK

Rambos is offline Registered User

Big ups to NICK

This is the first year that I have spent time in the draft forum. I just wanted to say thanks to Nick for all the information that Nick brings to this forum. Itís not over, you still have a lot of work to do just wanted to say thanks for you hard work and all the knowledge you bring. I donít always agree Iím just amazed with the effort and insight. Thanks!

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Re: Big ups to NICK

I have to agree. I don't get to heavily into the draft until draft day. I know a few names but don't get into much detail. I know exactly what we need in terms of positions but as far as some of the lower ranked players I'm not very knowledgeable. Reading what Nick posts is so insightful and very helpful, and helps me get into all aspects of the draft earlier than I normally would, and I have more knowledge going into it. Nick puts an enormous amount of work into this as everyone can tell. Thanks Nick.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Some of the excuses made for Jared Cook are laughable.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Add me to the list. I have never been as into the draft as I am this year, and that's for the most part because of the great work Nick does for us here. His information and analysis have greatly increased my understanding of the draft and opened up a whole new area of interest for me, and for that he has my thanks and gratitude. Great job Nck.

jkramsfan Guest

i agree with you guys, thanks nick for all the info,it must take a great deal of time to gather all of it.great job

Varg6 is offline Registered User

I talked to Nick on aim yesterday, and he couldn't have been more helpful, this guy is like a God of Ram or something lol, he knows EVERYTHING!!!! Congratulations on being kickass dude!

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I appreciate it, guys. I'm just glad there are Rams fans I can talk to about the draft and other offseason things. I don't know what I'd do if there wasn't an outlet like the Clan to get my Rams fix during the spring and summer.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Varg6 is offline Registered User

you said it Nick! It's so boring when football isn't on. Like Sundays I am so bored, there's nothing to do ever, its usually my day for all day football on my 52' HDTV in my basement. I'm not really a fan of any other sport besides Football so offseason is really really boring, thank God for this forum, people are always on daily, its excellent!

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

That's why he's the official, ClanRam DraftNick!!!

This post paid for by the Organization to Replace Mel Kiper with Nick Seiler, LLP.