Watched the USC-FResno State game and here is my impression of te top draftables.

Hard to say with USC, because some guys may come out unexpectedly with the coaching change.

I like what I see of D. Carr. He showed some real toughness, not missing a down after clearly hurting his non-throwing shoulder in the 2nd quarter.

He's definitely a first round talent, and i saw him make all throws. His total lack of protection caused some long ones to be off target to wide open WR, but overall, he faced a superiot defense and at least held his own and didn't quit

His top receiver Lavonte Adams is certianly the real deal, and another sure first rounder if he comes out.

On the USC side, Marquise Lee played through his usual dings and showed well. Is he this year's Keenan Allen, who dropped due to injury questiosn?

Nope, because he won't drop out of round one. More like this year's C. Patterson

THe guy that moved up a lot, which is good for the RAms, was safety Dion bailey, who most have as the 32 behind Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.

Bailey looks like a high to mid #2 to me right now, but how he does at the compine may decide where he lands, but he looks like a Fisher type guy, and you KNOW coach loves him some USC.

Imagine having he and McDonald reunited here.

The USC corners seem to have some real talent, but will any come out?