Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Change it up Mock Draft

TylerBishop is offline Registered User

Re: Change it up Mock Draft

The only unrealistic thing is players restructuring contracts. If I make a lot of money by all means let me take a pay cut if it helps the team, Smith, Bradford, whoever wont do this end of discussion.

I think we hurt ourselves acquiring blue players in this draft. Who is our elite talent? Upshaw, very good but all the best scouts will tell you he is not the eleite Terrell Sugs type talent. Which is what we should be searching for.

Our team needs blue, elite, players....Listen to guys like Tony Softli, Balzer, and the other guys plugged in around Rams park, they will be the first to tell you that we should not trade out of the top ten.

I do like some of the players thrown in here, and I think this mock might make us better, but it might not and that's my concern.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Re: Change it up Mock Draft

Quote Originally Posted by TylerBishop View Post
    The only unrealistic thing is players restructuring contracts. If I make a lot of money by all means let me take a pay cut if it helps the team, Smith, Bradford, whoever wont do this end of discussion.

I think we hurt ourselves acquiring blue players in this draft. Who is our elite talent? Upshaw, very good but all the best scouts will tell you he is not the eleite Terrell Sugs type talent. Which is what we should be searching for.

Our team needs blue, elite, players....Listen to guys like Tony Softli, Balzer, and the other guys plugged in around Rams park, they will be the first to tell you that we should not trade out of the top ten.

I do like some of the players thrown in here, and I think this mock might make us better, but it might not and that's my concern.
    And thats where you're wrong. Theres so many people on this board and many others that really dont know anything about drafting. They act like if they trade out of the top 3 spots the guy the draft will be trash because he wasn't the best in the NCAA. I guess the Patriots are pretty dumb for never drafting in the top 10, because it always seems to work out for them.

Players just need good coaching and a strong work ethic with natural skill. That alone will have the player achieve higher levels than before. People are scared of losing Blackmon and taking Floyd when in all matters Greg Jennings is just 1 example of a WR that was taken in the 2nd round and has lit it up.

Plus Softli and Balzer are the 2 last morons I'd ever take advice or listen too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12