Thread: Chase Daniel

JustinPoole is offline Registered User

Chase Daniel

How far do you think he will fall and would you like to see the rams bring him in?

Dave2oo2 is offline Registered User

Re: Chase Daniel

I don't know how far he will fall, his stock has went down a bit. On some draft boards he is not even in the top 5 QB's. However, I hope the Rams take a QB and get rid of the baby that is Marc Bulger. He is an ok QB but has not seen 16 games in a while. I know that he is under alot of pressure with the O-Line but he is paid and not playing well. He needs some compition to make him better.

DomeFieldAdvantage84 is offline Registered User

He will NEVER be a starting QB in the NFL. I'm sick of fair weather Mizzou fans over hyping their favorite players. He will be a career 3rd stringer or practice squad. He's freaking 5' 10" and will not be able to throw or see over 6'5" guards and 6' 7" tackles. There has NEVER been a good QB who was under 6' 0". Doug Flutie was 5'10" but he had 3 DECENT seasons and was never a star. Solid college QB, Garbage Pro Prospect. Did he even work out at the combine? Someone should have took him to the CFL or AFL combine.

Having said that I think some team will be dumb enough to waste a draft pick on him. Probably in the 6th or 7th round. I don't tink Billy is dumb enough to waste a Rams pick on him, unless Jay Zygmunt rears his ugly head again.

shower beers is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DomeFieldAdvantage84 View Post
    He will NEVER be a starting QB in the NFL. I'm sick of fair weather Mizzou fans over hyping their favorite players. He will be a career 3rd stringer or practice squad. He's freaking 5' 10" and will not be able to throw or see over 6'5" guards and 6' 7" tackles. There has NEVER been a good QB who was under 6' 0". Doug Flutie was 5'10" but he had 3 DECENT seasons and was never a star. Solid college QB, Garbage Pro Prospect. Did he even work out at the combine? Someone should have took him to the CFL or AFL combine.

Having said that I think some team will be dumb enough to waste a draft pick on him. Probably in the 6th or 7th round. I don't tink Billy is dumb enough to waste a Rams pick on him, unless Jay Zygmunt rears his ugly head again.

Whoah man. I think you need to calm down a bit. All he asked was where everyone thought he would fall to, and if we would want him on the team. Hardly "over hyping".

The dude is 6 foot. Also, if he falls to the 6th or 7th round you'd be stupid to not at least give him a chance.

RebelYell is offline Registered User

Don't believe the hype that Chase is 6'. I've met the guy and he's more like 5'10". Just like Crabtree was supposedly 6'4" / fast as lightening and then he shows up at the combine and he's 6'1" and average speed. Not really what we were led to believe.

If Chase is drafted I'll be happy for him but I'm doubtful he's on a roster come this fall. Spread offense QBs just don't translate well to the NFL usually. I know there are examples otherwise but Chase has a LOT of work to make that transition. A lot of Missouri fans got routinely excited that Pinkel never ran from under center on goal lines. Ever wonder why? Chase never even did that in high school.

He measured 6 feet at the combine

rams 24/7 is offline Registered User

Way too hard on him. Just finished watching his Highlights and he Reminds me alot of Drew Brees.