Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    chipperjones is offline Registered User

Chase Daniel, Martin Rucker, ect.

Here are some of Missouri's future NFL prospects.

Chase Daniel-QB-Sophomore-I wouldn't mind us drafting him as a backup until Marc retires. He has a great arm and can run faster than any white (no racism intended) QB out there. He has so much upside, it's not even funny. Well yeah it is.

Martin Rucker-TE-Junior-Yes, he will stay in school. Good choice. He is one of the better TE's in the NCAA, and along with his partner-in-crime Chase Coffman punish the opposing D. Also his brother is Panther DE Michael Rucker.

Chase Coffman-TE-Sophomore-(See Rucker) Also led MIZZOU with 8 TD's.

Jared Perry-WR-Freshman-Great spead,great hands, great heart. He may not be big, but he is effective. He might be a suprise pick in few years. He has the talent, no question.

David Overstreet II-DB-Senior-Great heart and a team leader. Could be a second day sleeper.

Brian Smith-DE-Senior-This man is a beast. He'll probably be a mide-late first day pick. He finished his career with around 31 sacks. He finished a few sacks short of the BIG 12 record. He would have had it had he not have missed the last 4 or 5 games due to a broken leg. Rams, give him a look.

Only Smith and Overstreet will be in the draft.

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Re: Chase Daniel, Martin Rucker, ect.

I like Chase Daniel now, at the begining of the season, I thought he would never be as exciting/good as Brad Smith but in his first year starting, Chase has done a good job, he threw 5 TDs in the first game, i wish he would do a better job against tougher opponents, i hope some how the Rams will draft him in a couple of years, It sad to see Brian Smith go because he is a great player on the Mizzou D, but jackson should do a good job next season and the TE's are great! I was watching the Sun Bowl, and the comentors said that coffman and rucker are some of the best TEs out there but I dont see the rams drafting either of them in the future

BigDaddyPace is offline Registered User

All things considered Danial had a good year as the Tigers QB. He showed poise, leadership, and the ability to take a game over with his arm. But I'm not sure if he has the height to make it to the pros.

Now, the guy who the Rams could really benefit from is Martin Rucker. With the iminent exodus of Curtis from the offense, it seems as if Linehan wants to implement the TE position as more of a threat. His benefit to the Rams would be doubled if both Kloph and Bryd continue to fail to have an impact. But this is all wishful thinking. Rucker is already a high 2nd round pick and if he has a good year his Sr. year there is no way that the Rams can justify spending a 1st or 2nd round pick on him especially if our defense continues to be this bad.

But, still, Rucker would be a great fit for the Rams. He's a big physical TE who can either play in the slot or on the line.

chiguy is offline Registered User

Isn't Daniel kind of short for an NFL quarterback?

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Chase Daniel is 6 ft, Garcia is 6'1, Grossman is 6'1, so i think he'll be able to become an NFL QB, He has a good arm and he's mobile too, but he still has couple years at Mizzou but when hes about to get drafted, i dont think his height will matter that much

Good points RF4. I honestly think that he has enough talent to where his height won't hurt him that much, if at all.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Yes there are examples of shorter quarterbacks succeeding, but IMO that won't change the fact that anyone measuring in at 6'0" is going to have an uphill battle doing well at the next level.

I understand that any 6'0'' QB will face an uphill battle. What I'm saying is if there is a 6'0'' QB that can make a name for himself in the NFl, it is him. He has all the talent in the world. Also I would love for the Rams to draft Brian Smith to spell Adeyanju, and add a pass rushing threat opposite to Little. I could see him in a role similar to Mark Anderson's of Chicago. What a sleeper he was. 13 and 1/2 sacks, (I think) WOW!!!

Drew is offline Registered User

Doug Flutie was 3 and a half feet!

chiguy is offline Registered User

The Missouri fans are out in full force. I can tell because they've deluded themselves into thinking these guys are better than they actually are. (I kid, I kid.)

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Isn't M. Vick about 6' tall also. And look at how well he's doing!! LOL, LOL!!

WHAT SAY YE?

rams_fan81 is offline Registered User

ya he can make a name for himself like win the hiesman the most prestigious award *COUGH* Troy Smith *COUGH*

Just because you win the Heisman dosen't meen anything. Remeber Jason White? What is he doing now? I'll answer it, selling insurance. My point is even if he goes undrafted he can still be a sucess. Like Jake Delhomme.

rams_fan81 is offline Registered User

You said that he could make a name for himself and the hiesman is the best way to do that Jason White didn't get drafted cause of his knees

I know, and I wasn't trying to be a smart***, I'm just saying he can make a name for himself without a Heisman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. -02-28-2008, 02:33 AM