Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Re: Current Draft Board - 1/20/06

J. Vilma plays MLB and usually that position is not as complex and as difficult as OLB for a rookie. There are no MLB's of Vilma's quality in this draft. In addition there are also no safety's in this draft anywhere near the talent of Sean Taylor. And, having said that, I'm not sure that Taylor or Vilma were the players they are now when they both were rookies.

WHAT SAY YE?

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I guess we'll just have to disagree on what positions can make an immediate impact. I think there have been a number of defensive players who have come in and made impacts in their rookie season - Lofa Taputu, Shawne Merriman, Odell Thurman, Darrent Williams, Jonathan Vilma, DJ Williams, Will Smith, Chris Gamble, Teddy Lehman, Michael Boulware, Madieu Williams. These are guys drafted in the first two rounds just from the last two years that I believe had pretty substantial impacts in their rookie seasons.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Blankman17 is offline Registered User

If Hawk falls into our lap, that'd be fantastic, however, I wouldn't mind any of the eight listed, though I do believe STL should hit D for a couple of rounds before snagging a TE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12