THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User

Demaryius Thomas Works Out For Rams

Per Rotoworld:

Georgia Tech WR Demaryius Thomas (foot) is reportedly working out for Rams scouts on Sunday.
    It appears Thomas will not hold a Pro Day-style workout as originally reported by ESPN's Chris Mortensen, but that he is healthy enough to go through drills. Thomas, who broke his foot before the Combine, may be on St. Louis' radar with the No. 33 overall pick should he fall out of the first round.

This guy would be a steal! If he slips to round two, unless we are offered a 2011 first round pick, we cant trade this pick. Our first two rounds we shore up two major needs, QB and WR with two studs...Id be elated.

Drummerman1011 Guest

Re: Demaryius Thomas Works Out For Rams

I agree. The only knock on this guy is that he is raw. Well give his some coaching and experience and he could develop in to a #1 receiver. Especially a guy with his size could be a perfect fit in a west coast offense.

ShOwT1m3 Guest

Would be a perfect fit in the WR corps with him being a big framed WR and having Avery being a smaller quicker WR

tmbkb8 Guest

The only thing that makes me nervous is that he comes from an option offense. When watching clips of him it seems he gets so open because no teams would prepare to stop the pass. STILL, in the highlights I have seen, I am impressed. I would definitely be excited if we got him at 33.