throwback week

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Re: Dolphins begin contract negotiations with Jake Long

Quote Originally Posted by Fargo Ram Fan View Post
    According to none other than Marshall Faulk (last night)... the Rams WILL draft Dorsey. There was no equivocation in his comment.
    That is precisely the feeling I've been getting lately. Though I really can't explain (or even give any empirical data) as to why. Guess we'll just have to see what plays out.

WHAT SAY YE?

harrydog is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fargo Ram Fan View Post
    According to none other than Marshall Faulk (last night)... the Rams WILL draft Dorsey. There was no equivocation in his comment.
    Did he say that was just his gut feeling or did he have something to base it on?

Rambos is offline Registered User

Originally Posted by Fargo Ram Fan
    I saw that too, it's not like he has inside info, just what he thinks we need. And he said this with the Phins taking Jake Long...

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Hey, Marshall got hit on the head a lot, sometimes he says crazy things. Just watch out when he starts talking about Jello pudding.

Actually, I'm sure Marshall does have some inside info. But whether the Rams tell him the truth or tell him to NOT tell the truth is another story.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    Hey, Marshall got hit on the head a lot, sometimes he says crazy things. Just watch out when he starts talking about Jello pudding.

Actually, I'm sure Marshall does have some inside info. But whether the Rams tell him the truth or tell him to NOT tell the truth is another story.
    That's exactly right. I think Faulk is off on this one. I don't believe he is speaking off of insider affirmation, but rather personal biases. Let's remember he is no longer within or of the organisation. He's an anyalyst, and his job description requires him to give an opinion.

moloch41 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfleece View Post
    I don't recall Jimmy Kennedy being considered a high motor guy. Here's an excerpt from Dr. Z in 2003: Note that even from draft day there was concern about his consistency.

However, he was an excellent physical specimen, as you may note from an extended draft profile of the esteemed Mr. Kennedy:

So great strength, great speed, but inconsistent. Now between Chris Long and Vernon Gholston, who sounds more like that?

Yeah, just shows you that these draftniks don't have any more knowledge than we do. Yeah, this explains Kennedy's transition to the pros perfectly!!!

Very explosive out of his stance, simply shocking blockers back with his strong arm swipes…Has a tenacious, competitive streak that rivals that of Warren Sapp…Holds his ground firmly, keeping his leg base wide to properly anchor…Very quick to locate the ball and react to the play…Discards blocks instantly with his hand punch and shows great lateral agility for a player his size...Knows how to use his hands to catch and pull blockers off their base and separate from his opponent…Has a great feel for the ball and when he keeps his pads low, he is the most dominating two-gap lineman in the game

txramsfan is offline Registered User

If we take Dorsey, I will start to have faith in this front office again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LinkBacks (?)

1. -04-10-2008, 10:51 AM
  2. -04-10-2008, 10:51 AM