Thread: Dont Mock me

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Dont Mock me

1. Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma

Franchise QB. Has all the intangibles you need to succeed. Excellent accuracy, great leader. Lets Talk Numbers.

TRADE!!!! Houston Trades picks (51, 83)

2. Aaron Hernandez, TE, Florida

First Off Houston does the deal to trade up and get the best RB or DB that falls out of round 1. Hernandez has excellent hands and great speed. Can make an instant impact in the passing game as he continues to develop as a blocker.

3. Jermaine Cunningham, DE, Florida

Cunningham has good speed of the edge, and is good in all aspects as a pass rusher. He will be the future at RE opposite Long.

3. Ben Tate, RB, Auburn

Perfect compliment to S-jax. 4.3 Speed at 220 pounds. He is great pass blocker and receiver out of the backfield would be the perfect number 2 back on this team.

4. AJ Edds, LB, Iowa

Big tough LB Spags likes 6'4 246. He is a good enough athlete and excels in coverage. Could probably play all LB positions, but will play at our biggest weakness WLB.

5. Marcus Easly, WR, UCONN

Homer Pick lol. This kid has a ton of talent extremely fast good size. Give him some more experience and time to develop and he will be a gem.

5. Derek Hardman, OT, Eastern Kentucky

One of the better tackles in DII. Could be good depth possibly a future starter at RT.

6. Clifton Geathers, DL, South Carolina

6'8 300 DE. Could gives spags the versatility he likes on the D-line. He isn't a finished product, but spags will definately coach him up.

7. George Johnson, DE, Rutgers

Good size and athletic. Alot of experience could join the rotation on the d-line.

7. Adrian Tracy, LB, William & Marry

Former DE, but will probably move to LB. He could develop into a good special teamer/ Utility LB like Spags did with Chase Black burn.

7. Van Eksridge, FS, Eastern Carolina

Great instinctive safety. Could instantly contribute on special teams and be depth at FS.

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

Re: Dont Mock me

I really don't like trading down 18 spots in the second for a third round pick, I like it even less when I remember that the Panthers traded their 1st round pick this year for the niners second round pick last year. (of course they didn't get a second rounder back, but they are liking it this year I'm sure)

Also I think we have enough developmental receivers, but hey if its a homer pick I'll let it pass

Other than that good mock,
    6'8" 300 lbs Clifton Geathers, dude sounds like a beast. Someone perfect for Spags.

BarronWade is offline Registered User

Good stuff

FINALLY A DIFFERENT MOCK!!!!

nice picks with hernandez and ben tate

TakeSuh is offline Registered User

I TOTALLY AGREE, I MEAN BRADFORDS STATS COUDLNT HAVE COME FROM THE FACT THAT OLKLAHOMA KEPT FIRST TEAM IN TIL LTHE LAST MINUTE EVERY GAME, THEY WERE PLAYING BUSH LEAGUE, TRYING TO MAKE THEIR STATS BETTER, HENCE THE 60 POINT PER GAME FOR OKLAHOMA THAT YEAR. but that cant be it.

CanadianRamsFan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TakeSuh View Post
    I TOTALLY AGREE, I MEAN BRADFORDS STATS COUDLNT HAVE COME FROM THE FACT THAT OLKLAHOMA KEPT FIRST TEAM IN TIL LTHE LAST MINUTE EVERY GAME, THEY WERE PLAYING BUSH LEAGUE, TRYING TO MAKE THEIR STATS BETTER, HENCE THE 60 POINT PER GAME FOR OKLAHOMA THAT YEAR. but that cant be it.
    I've been trying to figure out who you what in the draft, think you could help me out? You keep such a good poker face

PS If the rams take Bradford, are you going to change your name or just stop posting here?

i know right i am like god at poker you never could tell by my name, if rams dont pick you know who i want, then i am going to throw my remote at my tv and then go tie a doll to my tailpipe and drive around with the doll dragging on the road.

also i am a rams fan for carriker is on your team (he used to be my idol until suh came around) i will not stop posting here