HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Dorsey's injury history?

I've seen several posts of concern for Dorsey's "injury history". I'm a little befuddled on this. Dorsey has missed exactly ZERO games due to injury, and in fact had 5 tackles, 1 sack, & 1 FF in the title game just a 3 weeks ago. And as I posted elsewhere, he has played as well (and in some stat categories...better) after the injury in the Auburn game as he did before.

So, I have to ask........where exactly is the concern?

"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Dorsey's injury history?

Ultimately, I don't think anyone can say he's injury prone, but teams should be concerned about the long-term status of that knee injury. Because Dorsey is a guy carrying a lot of weight playing at a position that requires good use of leverage and leg drive to succeed. If the injury was just lingering because he was playing every week and looks to have healed, it won't cost him. But if there are legitimate concerns about whether or not the knee could continue to be an issue in the future, that's going to be troublesome for him. The battery of medical tests he'll have at the combine will hopefully give everyone an indication one way or another.